Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Twente is most likely out of the way now onto the league stuff. I wasn't really looking forward to tonight's game, I just wanted to get it out of the way. This Saturday's game is the one I'm really looking forward to. Arsenal are the first out the big teams to play so I'm hoping there is a good performance to let the rest of the league and the media know that the team is ready to play just like it was last season.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Should put them to bed although prefer to play these sort of teams after they have taken a whack or two and know their place :pp

·
Registered
211 Posts
i think it will be a hard game like last season against Fulham,
Ade should be think its a big game not a picknik!!
the team must focus on scoring not thinikng how to score!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Still, as long as Denilson is playing we won't get run over in the midfield.
Denilson is not good enough.. saw that in last nights match as well.. if we have him and Ramsey in the middle we will get killed.. Denilson-Nasri midfield would do..

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
It will be good to pick up some points in whatever way until the injured players return.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
we need to win this. every game is important. get as many pts as we can until we play the other 3 top 4 sides.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Denilson is not good enough.. saw that in last nights match as well.. if we have him and Ramsey in the middle we will get killed.. Denilson-Nasri midfield would do..
Denilson is good enough. Just sorting out his confidence that was dented last season. If he is given the confidence of the team, coach and supporters, he has capacity to end the season a better player than Flamini. He already has a better touch and skill.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nasri gonna play?...is there any official statement?

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Denilson is good enough. Just sorting out his confidence that was dented last season. If he is given the confidence of the team, coach and supporters, he has capacity to end the season a better player than Flamini. He already has a better touch and skill.
flamini was tough as guts, where as denilson... well he's still young and isnt a brickwall yet. i think he still needs another year or 2.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I think West Brom will play a ten man defense and we'll hold on until they get tired. We'll sneak in a couple from the 75th minute onward.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
1 - 20 of 130 Posts