Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midday KO to try and avoid the enivitable trouble that seems to surrounds the Blues derby games.

This is such a crucial game for us, as Blues have a game in hand on us. Its a cannot lose game, I dont think we HAVE to win it (good job really!).

Mind you with our upcoming fixtures its going to be a lot harder than last season to pull those points out of the bag.

TBH I cant see us winning the game, but a draw sounds about right, either 0-0 or 1-1, hard to see us keeping a clean sheet.

Gera still isn't fit enough alas, and Quashie will be suspended for another 4 games. Hopefully we will start with Kanu and Ellington upfront, they offer a lot more creatively than just Campbell.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Considering that upcoming matches (after Birmingham) will be even more difficult, this is a must win. All or nothing :stress:
WestBrom must play very offensive here, I would put both Kozak and Inamoto from the begginin, they would play in the centre, while Kamara and Greening in wings, Kanu and Duke in attack.
Hope Gaarsoe wont play :scared: he was one of the worst in the first match vs Birmingham 2:3

I say a win 1:2 :hopefull:

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope youa re right but, Wallwork will definetly start in the centre, I suppose it just depends if its Kozak or Inamoto who is also played there.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Gera played 45 minutes for reserves vs Bolton 1:1, maybe he will be given a chance in saturday, maybe in the last 10-20 minutes ? :undecide:

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you'd have to hope so, but the most important thing with Gera is not to rush him back too quickly.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Seems that this will be the formation today:

Kuszczak
Albrechtsen - Davies - Watson - Robinson
Greening - Wallwork - Inamto - Kamara
Kozak
Campbell

4-4-1-1

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
HalfTime: Birmingham C. 0 - 0 West Bromwich Albion

im reading some reports, 3 big chances missed ?! :googly: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
FT

Birmingham - WestBrom 1:1

49' [1 - 0] M. Forssell (pen.)
70' [1 - 1] N. Ellington

it could be easily 3 pts if Campbell and Kamara wouldnt miss those chances in first half :rolleyes:

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kamara has a lot to answer for for those misses.

Did he have his boots on the wrong feet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts