Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emotional game, after Eduardo's injury and losing points at the end of the game the lads should channel their frustrations into winning this game.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Play the younger players. I am tempted to drop Adebayor but I think he should play. Lets have RVP back and Rosicky. we should win

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I expect a great performance, the lads will have a lot of soul searching this week and will come out flying.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
Good that we've got a week off. Walcott in the goals might be worth sticking him up top and bringing Denilson into midfield.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Another hack fest awaits us against Villa. Hleb was out for about a month and took longer to get back into his groove after that tackle from Carew who, incidentally, got off with a slap on the wrists.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
can't wait for this game. can't wait for us to win a match and put a lid on all the trauma we've had :sigh:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank God Clichy didn't get booked for the non-existant penalty, or he would have missed this game for collecting his fifth yellow. Incidentally, Clichy and others who are on four yellow cards now have a clean slate as the card accumulation period has expired.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
Villa look really really good at Reading today, their tails are up and this'll be a tough b*tch of a fixture and if we've got an eye on the Milan game then we'll be in trouble.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
DougCoglan said:
Villa look really really good at Reading today, their tails are up and this'll be a tough b*tch of a fixture and if we've got an eye on the Milan game then we'll be in trouble.
We're playing at home. I can see us winning 2 or 3-0.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
This game is a must win since United have a guranteed three points against Fulham. Wenger shouldn't approach this with the attitude that the Milan game is following a few days later, he should just go all out for the victory at what ever costs. Even though the team have the lead they aren't in any position to play around.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Benjie said:
This game is a must win since United have a guranteed three points against Fulham. Wenger shouldn't approach this with the attitude that the Milan game is following a few days later, he should just go all out for the victory at what ever costs. Even though the team have the lead they aren't in any position to play around.
I wouldn't think any points are guaranteed at this stage in the season, considering so many are sucked into the relegation dog fight.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
this game will be tough...

im hoping just for 2-1 against. i am almost certain we will concede a goal or two, since we suck at keeping clean sheets.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Drito said:
I wouldn't think any points are guaranteed at this stage in the season, considering so many are sucked into the relegation dog fight.
Even I thought 3points was guaranteed against Birmingham home or away. Look what happened. No team will win all its games from now to the end NOT even Chelsea.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
if we draw this game, then Milan should be ready for some serious backlash from the young guns.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts