Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big game today, with Blues and Pompey both getting points yesterday, its vital we try and get some points on the board against the lowest placed team we face in our run in.

I fancy if Magic Zoltan starts today and remains fit we could get something out of this game, he almost single handedly took on Liverpool last week when he came on, we created more in those few minutes than we had all game.

Prediction 1-1, but I hope we can sneak the win.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Huuuuuuuuuge game, would really put the pressure on Vila as well, who don't look like picking any points up at the moment, would be great if you dragged them into it as well :D

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
With Gera and Quashie back there is hope :hopefull: I think both will start in midfield, with Wallwork in centre and Greening in left.
Question is will Ellington be able to play ?

I say 1:2 :hopefull:

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
from what I hear the team will be

Kanu - Ellington
Greening - Wallwork - Quashie - Gera
Robinson - Davies - Watson - Albrectsen
TK

Just about our best starting line up.
I woulld imagine Inamoto and Kozak would be on the bench, along with Campbell.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Yesterday I saw that Ellington will take a fitnes-test this morning, his chances were like 50-50, if he will not be able that means Campbell will have to start, or maybe just Kanu in attack with Kamara behind ?

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Ellington failed a fitness test so we had Campbell and Kamara upfront!
Its no wonder we didn't score!

We create chance after chance after chance.

Watch the sky football first tonight and see the highlights to see out total domination.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts