·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
My god, he has hair.

Mali will be all over him by the time he reaches the legal limit.:howler:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I've some footage of him playing for Real Madrid's youth side along with a pick-up game with his father and brothers and he sure has some skill. He kept on trying to dummy Zidane but Zizou wasn't falling for that shit :dielaugh:

·
Administrator
52,840 Posts
His mother is spanish, and lived in Spain in last 8 (formative) years (half his life), so prolly is an option for him due to that. But who knows if he is any good, so we shouldnt go there yet. Has 2 other brothers who play in Reals youth teams too apparently.

·
Registered
863 Posts
His mother is spanish, and lived in Spain in last 8 (formative) years (half his life), so prolly is an option for him due to that. But who knows if he is any good, so we shouldnt go there yet. Has 2 other brothers who play in Reals youth teams too apparently.
His mother is french, and he has spanish and algerian grand-parents. But as you said he grow up in Spain so it's normal that he would like to play for Spain.

·
Administrator
52,840 Posts
She is french??? So that witch took Zizou to spain for nothing? :boxing: :howler: We all heard she was dying to go to spain, her home country blablabla :nono:

·
Registered
863 Posts
She is french??? So that witch took Zizou to spain for nothing? :boxing: :howler: We all heard she was dying to go to spain, her home country blablabla :nono:
Yep, she is from Bordeaux i think. "Véronique" is'nt really a spanish name no? ;) Her parents are spanish, so she certainly went a lot in Spain when she was younger.

·
Administrator
52,840 Posts
Aha, so she is ethnically spanish? (parents both spanish). That explains why the newspapers called her his spanish wife that wants to live in Spain.

But seriously, that woman broke millions of hearts :nono: :pp

·
Registered
863 Posts
Aha, so she is ethnically spanish? (parents both spanish). That explains why the newspapers called her his spanish wife that wants to live in Spain.

Yes she certainly is "ethnically" spanish. But it's sad if people focuses on his mother's origins rather than on the fact that he grow up in Spain.
Me i don't really care for wich country he would play, as long as he keeps his Marseille's accent :D

·
Registered
66,260 Posts

Unless she's Basque or Catalan, which wouldn't make her ethnic Spanish or whatever.

·
MVP
8,984 Posts

You got that right. :groan:

Kind of weird though if little Enzo becomes a top class footballer ends up playing for Spain...:undecide: I mean his father is a France legend.

In any case, it will be interesting to see how this boy will develop. Zizou named him after his favorite footballer, Enzo Francescoli. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts