Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Question is…? Will the European media overhype/overrate Enzo, just like they did with his father? :eek::eek::eek:

So far, he's clearly been overhyped because of his surname :happy:. WOW he does the roulette just like his father, SO WHAT :rollani:!!! (Please Zinedism & San Zero put down the Vaseline you guys; take it easy don’t get too excited :happy::happy::happy:) my 3 year old little female cousin can pull that off using a bloody orange instead of a football mind you. Yes, she is the next Mia Hamm ;), for sure :proud::proud::proud:! He is simply not REAL MADRID bound!

I hear this kid wants to play for Spain and not for France :D:D:D YIKESSSSS WHAT A BLOODY SLAP IN THE FACE :howler::howler::howler:!!! It doesn’t matter he will get overhyped regardless the European Nation he decides to play for. He will probably end up wearing the number 10 jersey :yuck::yuck::yuck:, pull of roulettes, and score no more than 10 goals a season etc. Not enough to impress Dagoods really! I guess every Italian wants to know the following: how good is his heading ability? :D

This is how Dagoods sees it:

PLATINI = LEGEND
ZIDANE = Great Player
ENZO ZIDANE = PIECE of $HIT

Now for Spain:

GENTO = LEGEND
RAUL – PIECE of $HIT
ENZO – FUTURE PIECE of $HIT :D:D:D

Is Dagoods way off?

Your thoughts, your thoughts…

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Dagoods is way off. It's called the future stars forum.
Wrong! "Question is…? Will the European media overhype/overrate Enzo, just like they did with his father?"

·
1st Tier Poster
49,555 Posts
This is how Dagoods sees it:

PLATINI = LEGEND
ZIDANE = Great Player
ENZO ZIDANE = PIECE of $HIT

Now for Spain:

GENTO = LEGEND
RAUL – PIECE of $HIT
ENZO – FUTURE PIECE of $HIT :D:D:D

Is Dagoods way off?

Your thoughts, your thoughts…
wtf is wrong with you making a thread blasting a kid who's like 10 years old and calling him a piece of shit just because you as a R9 fanboy have an inferiority complex towards his father...srsly dude your ratings are dropping these days :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44,796 Posts
wtf is wrong with you making a thread blasting a kid who's like 10 years old and calling him a piece of shit just because you as a R9 fanboy have an inferiority complex towards his father...srsly dude your ratings are dropping these days :rolleyes:
I take it you won't be ordering one of the Dagoods t-shirts then. :neutral:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I call it the way I see it. Dagoods holds no prisoners! Enzo Zidane is overrated and by the way his favorite player is: RONALDO R9 ;) just ask his father ;)

but he realized he could never be as great as O Fenomeno so he settled for mimicking his father.

·
Registered
44,796 Posts
I call it the way I see it. Dagoods holds no prisoners! Enzo Zidane is overrated and by the way his favorite player is: RONALDO R9 ;) just ask his father ;)

but he realized he could never be as great as O Fenomeno so he settled for mimicking his father.
Is O Fenomeno's son a Big Mac? Then he can boast he gave birth to it for sure!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Corinthians!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I can see Moratti signing this gem!

The Future 6th King of Football :D:D:D

·
Soldier of Fortune
307 Posts
They all suck. The future of football is Vahyt Orazsakhedov.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts