Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that a high percentage of users of this forum envy people like myself, Reale and Mancini, for the simple reason that we have more knowledge about football and especially about LAZIO than all of you put together!!!

World war III will begin now and you will all say that I'm starting another fight just like the little kids would say in a school yard!

As for starting fights, in a another post me and Reale were accused of starting another fight with zebracross, this shows how stupid some of you are, and has made me realize that the only posts you do read are infact those posted by myself and Reale otherwise you would not post such nonsense, if I recall correctly it was zebracross who insulted the 2 of us!

This also makes me realize that you love reading our posts and continuosly provoke us just to get a reply that you all love to read, other wise why would you reply to "beings like us" as you all define us in your own words!

Finally I'm willing to accept the wrap when I do create chaos on this forum, but now I'm beginning to feel like LA LAZIO, from being the victim to being the victimizer, when there are disagreements here and words start flying all over the place it is always our fault, when in some cases it is you that insult us, I don't see why I would insult anybody for no particular reason!!

Mattias and Emir, this post has almost nothing to do with Lazio but I don't think you should delete it, afterall I think that I deserve to say what I feel, and I think I've done it in a clean way!

Amoroso, I think you should stick to mythology!!
As for the rest of you(you all know who) stop acting like juventini, and accept who the real winner is!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Maybe you should read some mythology and history as well...you really need something educational.

Anyway,I think I'll have to congratulate you for your first post without words like "****ing *******" in,well done! its a huge step forward in your quest to become less stupid and maybe,just maybe able to talk to.The next step will be to disagree with Reale.Keep trying...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amoroso, now let's not get offensive!!!
That would be stupid, wouldn't it?

Blackeagle, and Boyo, sorry for not mentioning the two of you!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Do we get offended Cecco? I certainly didnt expect this from you.Well,maybe it was about time you get the benefits of your own "work".

Have a nice day and an even better Sunday (although I doubt Rubentus will loose)

------------------

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 13-05-2000).]

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,837 Posts
Great post, Cecco!! I absolutely agree. It's true that everyone
loves to read your posts, because they know that without some
fire this forum would just be boring.

Amo, stop provoking Cecco!! You're just trying to get his topic
deleted.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yeah,I should be ashamed...how can I dare to provoke someone like Cecco? shame on me...

------------------

·
38,837 Posts
It's okay you didn't include me in name, I was included
in spirit!!! Thanks Cecco.

Did you read my post called "Juve will miss match against
Perugia"? I'm thinking about doing another topic in that style
after the match on sunday, about indications some Lazio fans
are actually Juventini!!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Well Boyo, why not mention your indications now?
Spit it out, who do you think are spy's among us Laziale!!??

I am curious.....

·
38,837 Posts
Eh, Michel... the essense of my "Juve will miss match
against Perugia" was ironic. You know... as in 'joke', as in 'funny',
as in to 'laugh about'. Didn't you understand that my new topic
"Indications you could be a Juventino" would also be ironic?
Get it now??

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Of course Boyo, I aint stupid you know.

But I just think you and Cecco do have some suspicions about some of the Laziofans who you think are not 100% for Lazio, but do claim to be.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I don't know if you guys read my post about Cragnotti will leave one day, and if you read it you definetely saw what i think about this forum and real supporters !

In this forum i can clearly see who are real and serious Lazio fans.And only a real fan can recognise " a real fan"

Of course we can all have different opinions.
And sometimes we can be offensive and hard.We have right for it and that is why we are here.They stole our 2 consecutive league titles.What were we gonna do ? Congratulate them?

Also i prefer these kind of serious and beneficial topics.I am not interested in Vieri's nude pictures,best nick names or number 10 jerseys etc...They are a part of it as well , i respect these topics too.But i don't like them.

We discuss here for our team.And i support my fratelli till the end.

If i want to insult Roma or Juve i go to Tifonet Muro...It is much more Curva atmosphere !!!
(there was a s.o.b.from curva sud last night and there is always a juventino gobbo-they are both quiet creative!!!)

% 100 Lazio...Official Supporters...

G

·
Cecco you are right.
If it wasn´t for some people here, this forum would be all about people talking about peace, flowers and how great world is.
:) (I learned how to do a smiley)

I would like to paste a nice song posted by Reale in the Juve forum couple a days ago, sing everybody :)

"merde,bastardi,ladri e faccendieri
una parola solo bianconeri
bettega,moggi e l'avvocato
e lo scudetto di sicuro l'han RUBATO!"

"Uno juventino in croce
gridava ad alta voce:
O mamma mia di chi
sono figlio io?
e la sua mamma a
terra alzando la sottana:
Oh figlio mio,
sei figlio di puttana!"

"L'Italia lo pensa,
Zeffirelli lo dice:
"GOBBI LADRI""

"Merda si nasce,juventino si diventa"

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Blackeagle,

Just want to know what do you think of me?
Cause you say that you can see from that topic who are real Lazio fans, and who arent.
And since I didnt reply to that topic, I am curious what do you think of me!?

Just like Lazindo said, I aint judging since you are on of the newer lads on this forum.

PS: I wrote this while singing the song ;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Boyo, I did read your post and replied with a simple..
"MAGNIFICO"

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

G

·
Actually Cecco let me correct you, the reason why people like reading your posts and Reale is because we did not think that the world had such stupid people and it is even a shame for Lazio to be supported by people like you,who i think are the least educated. Luckily enough for Lazio there are more fans who are who are sane than those who are insane like some of you.
Well you think that you are the only true Laziali, i think that actually true Lazialis are those who love the team and do not just want to provoke fights...so you want to tell me that those fascits in the olimpico are true Lazialis, hell no .... because when they come to the game they have other motives...and you you are not a true Laziali because your motives are not to support Lazio
but to provoke other people, which i think is very very stupid * stupid * stupid....

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I don't wanna interupt your 'fighting' ... just don't you feel embarassing ... all of us are Lazio fans .... I guess :) :) :) .. so why do we need to fight each other?

Cecco, I 'attacked' you couple weeks ago, because we had different opinion, right?
That's why we need forum, because all of us have different opinions BUT the same purpose ... to support and think the best for Lazio!!!!!

And I think the reason why we hardly 'accpet' your opinion because you are using those bad words TOO OFTEN.
Please ... please try to not use them too often.
I have to admit that sometimes I use those words (like when we loss from feyenoord also when salas couldn't score goal ......

So we need the unity, and I think from this topic you wnated to make your own groups (with Blackeagle, Mancini, Reale, and Boyo) and separating from the other Laziales.

Please don't do that ....... we need unity, even with different ways of thinking.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Didi, don't make me laugh, travestito romista del cazzo!!!

Lazindo, you say we need unity, then you all should have been at the sit-in, instead of criticizing this and that!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
555 Posts
Cecco Cecco Cecco …. What should I do with you ?? ;)

1. Please don't write offending lines in Italian, we try to keep the Forum in English as far as possible so everyone can understand. Of course "Forza Lazio" or "Forza anything else" or any supporting lines are of course welcome ! :)

2. Please be realistic, you know as well as everyone else that it wouldn't be possible for almost any of us to be at the sit-in last Thursday. Most (I would say 99%) of the people on this forum don't live in Italy or Rome. So how could we have joined the sit-in ? (btw, I don't think I would have joined the sit-in even if I lived in Rome…)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Michel read it again please !Before blaming me !Also in the other topic (One day Cragnotti will leave) i explained it much detailed.
It seems that you did not understand the subject well.Topics are the part of this forum.And everyday ,finding different subjects is difficult.
But i care about Scudetto,future and more serious things .Others taste can be different.
I don't understand what is the point of being new in this forum ? If i send a lot of posts to other clubs' forums every day ! I can increase the number of my posts.But i am here only for Lazio..

Cecco , i can understand you ! and i can understand others who criticise you as well !
I want everyone to respect each other!

There is a mentality difference here !

-Some guys are more fanatic ! Can not respect other teams (espacially gobbi ladri e roma merda of course )

-Some others are calmer and think in a more sportive way.

Everybody can't think the same thing!
Respect to everyone !

For example, i dream about a
"SUPERGA BIANCONERA"
and i am one of the supporters who never forgot "Paparelli".

You may not support me ! But at least you can respect ! Because i respect your ideas...

UN GRANDE AMORE COME IL CIELO

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Blackeagle, what should I blame you for?

I also said I aint judging you for being new on this forum, so why make a point about that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts