Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enuf Barca Bashing!!

idont really post that oftenbut after the chelsea games looking at the new threads and the chelsea match traead ...seems like everyone is hacking the players they were praising a week or two ago..first of XAVI did a decent game .he slipped and lost the ball in a bad position but did u see how many people slipped during the game ..its just that the position in midfields makes us vulnerable when he looses it..i dont ever recall xavi loosing the ball more than once a game..and of course he has to slow the play down a bit we play a dynamic 4-3-3 where players move around and chase back a lot..xavi can just play the ball forward without any player in position..besides his mistake i though he did great controlling the games tempo
GERARD did a pretty good job tacking hard playin the ball on the ground no long imprecise passes a la MARQUEZ(who really played good these past few months)..the only mistake he made wa the marking on the corner that led to terry's goal..but again i ve never seen many that could mark terry on set pieces in EUROPE or ENGLAND..and was there everytime he wascalledupon..he is a true catalan goin from a cornerstone of the valencia team to a sometimes used sub without a negative word ..a team does need players like that
PUYOL and VALDEZ played a game way below the standards the got us used to..but can we really blame them as the both saved our asses countless times
GIO is havin a bad season ..it seemslikehelost hispace over thye summer..and everytime silvinho got to play he was much better ..i say give silvinho the starting position
INIESTA is only 20 years old playing in themost tense game in barca's recent history i though he did decent ..and almost won us the game if it wasnt for cech
Overall i though we played a good game and showed that no one can play football aginst barca they canonly rely oncowardly tactics..dont forget that we played the best team money can buy :)
and make no mistake we hold a yung team ..i m sad and disappointed as most of you guys ..as i see it a young team gained valuable experience ontuesday night. and i have never been so proud of beeing a CULE :fero:
we have a hard "series" of games ahead of us ..it s time to cheer for a team and neot let them down
GO BARCA :fero:

·
Registered
116 Posts
As a non-Barca basher, since I like (sometimes) some players on the team, criticism always comes at bad moments. You know this. Don't take it so seriously. Letting people have their fun or just vent: Isn't this what threads are for? I doubt any of us have news columns or can talk to Laporta, so let posters just get things out of their system, remember their comments, and get them back later. Barca should have many more victories to come, so you'll get your chances. Just don't miss them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts