Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GK - Iker, Bodo, Cesar Sanchez

DF - Campo, Hierro, R.Carlos, Karanka, Salgado, Julio Ceasar.

MF - Redondo, Cambiasso, Celades, Solari, McManaman, Guti, Rodrigo, Geremi, Helguera.

ATT - Raul, Morientes, Savio, Congo, Meca, Anelka.

End of.

Chris

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You've forgotten Baljic.And I don't think Rodrigo, Congo and Meca will make it to the 1st team next season.
HALA MADRID!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Let's hope Solar is loaned out, I hate him:mad: And don't put Rodrigo just out of it now, he's really great. I wanna see him play some next year...:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do people think will happen with Savio? It's no secret that he's not happy with his position and above all his salary. When does his contract go through? I know he wants to amend it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is still a possibility that Anelka will go back to Arsenal, although £22m might be too much of an asking price for Arsene Wenger.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Can you see, Anelka never said that he wanna go back to Arsenal. And I consider that he won't do it either.
Why? Because an arrogant person as Anelka, won't go back to a place that he wanted to get away that much one year ago.
Though Wenger said some good things to him when he is in training crisis, but Anelka never want to make himself a fool (though he is, he never realizes it:D) that he go back to those annoying, hateful, nonsense (these what he said) England media's siege.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree, I don't think he would ever go back to London. It seems to me that his next logical step (or place to piss off) would be Italy. I'm sorry but going to play in the French league would be career suicide.

Also re: Arsenal, I think they have no more money to spend after Pires and Edu joinging them (even if Overmars goes to Barca).

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Overmars to Barca? Please NO:(, I don't wanna see one of my fave players go to our enemy side AKA Barcelona!
haha...pity that we don't need a left-feet winger, or he should come to Madrid:).

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's been on the rumour mill for some time but, just like with Madrid signings, the two teams (and player) are waiting to see what's up with the Presidency.

I see that Barca already parted ways with 2 players Dehu (going to Lyon) and Dragan Ciric (to Valladolid).

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yes, indeed this Savio nes is worrying. IMO we should just give him a fuc*kin rase in his salary so he'll be happy. He is very important to the team, so we HAVE to do this. We cannot lose this guy: On a list of most influential players for Real I'd put him:
1 Raul
2 Savio
3 Redondo

That's my opinion on the matter, not favorte, but irrepalcable people. Solari must be loaned and Baljic must stay. Also the Barca news is very old, Overmars ,may go there, but if anyone wants my opinion - it would be good for us, just look what they have down there --> Rivaldo, Zenden, Cocu, Sergi and Dragan Ciric till yesterday, are all left sided players! What will they do with another one?! It's crazy, they seem to have the same problem we do - too much talent on the left. And to be honest i think that Zenden is already better than Overmars, his speed is gone, he's never gonna be as good as he was. I'm also delighted they sold Dehu, because he could've been really good:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would make Savio's contract a priority after the elections. He's a part of the family, he can't leave now :D

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
labas, Pablo,

I agree in 100 percent concerning 'El bailo'!!! I'm praying Savio won't leave us! (pablo, you've already known me so! :D )

Saludos, LaBlanca.

HALA MADRID! HALA SAVIO!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is true.

I'd also give Savio the 50FF I have in my pocket to stay :D

On a different note, I was thinking about Karembeu today (Christian and Adriana) and was realising that he is the luckiest bast*rd to ever play the game. No one has done so little to win a World Cup, a European Championship and a Champions' League. It's staggering, really. I don't think anyone else have ever done that.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Pablo! Karembeu may be the luckiest b**rd to ever play the game, but he DID save our a***sses two years ago and has to at least take credit for La Septima. There! :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, I can agree with that Hala, he is a good player, no doubt about it. He did save us then.

But for the WC and the Euro titles? Nice work if you can get it. :D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
OK, here's a tuff one for you guys. What do you choose, the titles he has won or Adriana? :D haha, got you there, I agree he has to be considered really fortunate, especially since he looks like an overgrown mule, or more like an orangutan! I don't get it, but well, it seems it's now over for him --> Middlesborough:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Adriana, I guess any guy would have to be considered lucky. haha.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.