Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read numerous other forums where guys from everywhere from China to Timbuktu say the results have been dreadful, they hate being Man Utd fans, and that all 11 players should be sold, with the manager receiving a public flogging.

To those here that believe in such a thing, to any degree, I say:

Piss off and support Chelsea.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
lol...great post yaf..

i have a more philosophical view on the matter..i believe changes can be made now and in the near future, be it a change in manager or players, but i doubt it will stop the rot..chelsea, and maybe/probably arsenal will be ahead of united this season and for the next few seasons... and who knows who else (dare i mention liverpool???)

quite simply; its just a good thing coming to its end. the team is weaker, and for many reasons, just isnt as strong. its happened to united before, its happened liverpool, its happened to barcelona, even real madrid.. every strong club in the world goes through peaks and trough, so all united fans, ride the trough and be patient, who knows when the next peak will arrive

UNITED TILL I DIE!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I just hope the next peak wont take 10-15 years to come!!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
(Fake) MUFC fans here still thinking of DB. They wanted Ferguson to leave provided what he has given to your club. Some of them want back Forlan seeing his good performance in Spain as well as Veron. They care how C. ROnaldo makes up himself. But there are still some true MUFC fans. This situation happens here to every club. You know the number of Chelsea fans has been multipled many times in such a short time. I wonder how you know those Chinese thinking. I admit I personally hate MUFC (their such fans to be exact). The fans of a club decisively affect the image of a club. Can you imagine some your 'fake' fans want Ronaldinho to get injured because he turned down your invitation? It is disgusting honestly. Of course, there are many fake Real Madrid fans too. Just leave them alone. :)

Representative MU forums/ webs in HK/ China
1. HK non-official http://manu.u-soccer.com/community/index.php
2. HK official magazine http://forum.united-magazine.com/index.php
3. CN (with many videos) http://www.manutdcn.com/home/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=index
4. Anti-MUFA http://www.hknmu.com/phpbb/index.php

If you care, these are the most populous MU-related webs in HK/ CN. YOu can get the general picture of the people towards MUFC.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
FiveMagics said:
We need there money to buy Essein.
If you ask me I would say that you shouldn't go for Essien. Utd. don't need Essien. I know that money is a problem but Utd. needs a top notch player rather than a potential good player. That's just my take on it.

e.g. If you guys bought a 30 year old Juninho Pernambucano then that buy would really raise your level! He's old but he is a late bloomer as well. And the man's class is evident.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Haroon said:
e.g. If you guys bought a 30 year old Juninho Pernambucano then that buy would really raise your level! He's old but he is a late bloomer as well. And the man's class is evident.
Thats what I said three months ago!!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Haroon said:
If you ask me I would say that you shouldn't go for Essien. Utd. don't need Essien. I know that money is a problem but Utd. needs a top notch player rather than a potential good player. That's just my take on it.

Essein is a better player to replace Keano as the box to box midfield Engine. Thats what we have been lacking in the last 2 season, someone who conrols the midfield, Keano doesnt have the legs anymore. IMO We need Essein more than Juninho Pernablablabla. We have Scholes and Kleberson for that type of position. Although he could add more depth to the squad. Goalkeeper and Central Midfielder is only positions Man Utd should spent any money they have on IMO.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
FiveMagics said:
Essein is a better player to replace Keano as the box to box midfield Engine. Thats what we have been lacking in the last 2 season, someone who conrols the midfield, Keano doesnt have the legs anymore. IMO We need Essein more than Juninho Pernablablabla. We have Scholes and Kleberson for that type of position. Although he could add more depth to the squad. Goalkeeper and Central Midfielder is only positions Man Utd should spent any money they have on IMO.
I'm not really a fan of your club but you don't go out and replace Keane with just another player. ;) It would be a grave mistake if Utd. thinks that they can replace Keane with Essien. It will backfire in the worst possible way.

Get Juninho and he can play for 3 years which is more than enough for you guys to slowly bring in a decent player and cover that position.
Essien will be just another player who will become a decent player or a Kleberson. He will NEVER reach the level that you will require from him. That's just my view on it. I maybe wrong but usually I'm not. ;)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Without the agressive marketing of Man Utd PLC you wouldn't have been able to sustain a decade of success. If anything you owe overseas Utd supporters your gratitude rather than your distain for elevating the business and giving you a successful club to support.

On the other hand maybe if you had stayed a fairly average club you wouldn't have sold out by replacing Football Club with PLC and the current chants and slogans of 'UTD not for sale' would hold more weight and less irony.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Haroon said:
I'm not really a fan of your club but you don't go out and replace Keane with just another player. ;) It would be a grave mistake if Utd. thinks that they can replace Keane with Essien. It will backfire in the worst possible way.

A lesson Liverpool learned during the Souness (and latter days of Dalglish) era to their cost.

Let's hope UTD do make the same mistake.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Haroon said:

Get Juninho and he can play for 3 years which is more than enough for you guys to slowly bring in a decent player and cover that position.
Essien will be just another player who will become a decent player or a Kleberson. He will NEVER reach the level that you will require from him. That's just my view on it. I maybe wrong but usually I'm not. ;)
Keano cant be replaced, thats impossible, there will neve be another Keano. But we have to buy a box to box midfielder as Keano cant do it anymore, Keano will be 34 very soon .... Cant have Keano playing at 40 still waiting for the star to guide the wise men to the New Keano.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts