Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just know I'm sure there is something more between Enke and SLB's board. I'm not talking about the ghost injuries that "make" him out of the selected 18, but of the fact he's completely out of the group. In the assistance there are the non-selected players, the injured etc... and Enke is alone in other part of the chairs, far from them; and when Simão was injured everybody wore (past of wear, I don't know if it's wore) a white t-shirt with a message - Enke was the only one not wearing it. There's something there and I'm sure when this guy will leave he's going to criticize someone, probably members of the board. I'll wait for that (you'll have the same thing with Maniche).

·
Registered
642 Posts
It smells like he is going to one of our stinky rivals. Damn that Maniche too - going to porko. Still our management was a bit tough on him. I remember when I first saw him play for against AC Milan scoring two goals & winning us the game - I thought he was gonna be a great player for SLB, boy was i wrong. Now we'll see him go all out against us when we play them stinkers, thats if he makes it to the first squad.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
manuel said:
I think he will go to Bayern to replace Kahn.
Could be a chance, but I think it's too early. I predict Kahn should stay 2 more seasons as Bayern goalie (starter, of course) and by that time Enke has been benched for 2 seasons. If he wants to be starter at WCup'06 (and selected to Euro'04) he can't prove his value in two years of starter (estimating to begin as full starter at 2004) and other 2 of bench. Germany, as you know, is a country with an enormous competition between goalkeepers and he can't be these 2 next years at bench, specially when in Germany everybody wants to know his evolution since M'gladbach when he left the country +/- 3 years ago.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
With Moreira in goal who cares about Enke.
Enke and Bossio what duo. Since Tabuas took over they are the relegation zone, too bad he got a red card and two games suspension.
Moreira will be the goalkeeper for years to come.

M

·
0 Posts
I hope so he has shown that he is a good goalkeeper especially for his age. getting this experience early will improve him as a goalie.

M

·
0 Posts
Porto are rumoured to be siging Nuno from Deportivo La Carunha so chances of him moving there appear to be slim!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts