Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive recently taken a big interst in Skied football club. My friend (to Melbourne, Australia) has recently from the area. He is an aobute Skeid nut :)

Mostly due to him ive taken a huge interst in the club. Ive been trying to dabble with some reserch yet the officla website ' http://www.skeid.no/ ' as no english option and i havent been able to find translters from Nroweign to English :( .

If you know of this site in English or some Skeid infomation or websites id be approiactive - Up Skeid!

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't think there is any Skeid websites in English.

Skeid had a really nice win against my favourite team last weekend though, so it seems as if they might be getting a very good season.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Orange said:
I'm sorry, I don't think there is any Skeid websites in English.

Skeid had a really nice win against my favourite team last weekend though, so it seems as if they might be getting a very good season.
That is really sad :(

How good is this famous Daniel Braathen?

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
He is the biggest name in the Norwegian first division (not top league), and possibly the best player. I assume that he will sign for a bigger team soon. When I lived in Oslo (99-01), he was almost always the best Skeid player, and after several years, he is still only 21 (he will be 22 next month).

Congratulations on the Skeid win today, strong result. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts