Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that a few english officials in EUFA want us to leave EUFA & european competition and play in Asia!

Fortunately the idea did not get too far!

M

·
0 Posts
If that is true then that is crap, they just dont want us to compete because we will always be a threat to the major soccer nations in Europe.

L

·
0 Posts
Who the hell do they think they are? Someone needs to remind those ignorant bastards that we are a part of Europe, not Asia.

Then again, Asia would probably welcome us with open arms. We seem to get more respect from the Asian nations than the European ones.

G

·
0 Posts
Jesus, these English faggots are making me more angry every day :(

Maybee we should leave UEFA, and make a new Fedaration with Iraq, Somalia, Cuba, Libya, China, North Korea... :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Look at the bright side, you get to go to the World cup every year and win the Asian cup then go to the Confed. cup every year ;)

Well, English Fed. wants to let all europe play in other continents and they remain alone, that would be their only chance of making it to the WC !! :D

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

V

·
0 Posts
That's a load crap Yugoslavia is not gonna go to ASIA,Nick where did you hear this crap!

So guys don't worry we're NOT going enywhere!!!(I meant to Asia)

BTW Sabry the world cup is not on every year!!!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
:eek:

Sorry :) , I meant everytime... One of the problems of fast typing....

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 09-04-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
We should then counter with our own request that England go to North/Central America region with US, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Jamaica....

Makes about as much sense. :)

[This message has been edited by Mladen (edited 09-04-2000).]

G

·
0 Posts
If England had the opption of moving
confererations from Europe to North/Central America, I think they would take it. It would be their only chance in winning anything big :)

M

·
0 Posts
What a load of ajme meni, God knows what! :D How DUMMMMMB are they poms....hohohooh

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
</A>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts