Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
and because our chairman and chief executive are both clueless and gutless we will miss out.

D

·
0 Posts
This is promising:

Porto coach Jose Mourinho would prefer a move to Liverpool over Chelsea.

Mourinho said: "Liverpool are a team that interests everyone and Chelsea does not interest me so much because it is a new project with lots of money invested in it.

"I think it is a project which, if the club fail to win everything, then Abramovich could retire and take the money out of the club. It's an uncertain project.

"It is interesting for a coach to have the money to hire quality players but you never know if a project like this will bring success."

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
That is good, but if Mourinho turned up outside Melwood offering to manage for free i think our board would turn him away and unveil Howard Wilkinson the following day.

D

·
0 Posts
Wilko and Sgt. Bilko, the dream team, the ten year plan, back to the glorydays of winning the first division title within 3 years!

I feel sick:stress:

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
This is promising:

Porto coach Jose Mourinho would prefer a move to Liverpool over Chelsea.

Mourinho said: "Liverpool are a team that interests everyone and Chelsea does not interest me so much because it is a new project with lots of money invested in it.

"I think it is a project which, if the club fail to win everything, then Abramovich could retire and take the money out of the club. It's an uncertain project.

"It is interesting for a coach to have the money to hire quality players but you never know if a project like this will bring success."
Old news, this did the rounds around when Porto dumped manyoo out of the CL.

D

·
0 Posts
considering he said it yesterday, it's not very old.

the first time he merely said he would prefer us over Chelski, but never said why in detail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts