Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been to the new English language version of mlsz.hu - the hungarian football federation - yet? If so what do you reckon?!

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Its okay,

but it only has 1% of Hungarian football news compared to what you can find here :cool:

and welcome to the forum :thmbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: www.mlsz.hu

Yes I think I agree - There's not much Hungarian football on the English section - It seem to be about players outside Hungary. It says there will be a special on Zoli Gera this week which might be interesting though. I'm only interested in the A squad so I don't think the less info on clubs is a problem. Anyone else agree? Does anyone know any other good English websites on Hungarian football, apart from this one?

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Bentex said:
no, and why bother?

everything you need is right here ;)
I have to agree.

This is the best place on the web for Magyar Football news in English. I was recently in Budapest having serious conversations with my relatives. They were impressed with my knowledge about their game. I am forever thankful for the web.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
also do these other places offer Highlights like here?

btw, soon the NT highlights (not goal highlights) will only be offered to regular members here. As the way to see then will be password protected.
sajnos I cant do anything about this, unless someone can host a file the size of 100-120mb.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts