Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relatively difficult, but lets see how much you know:

Who was the first English player to make 100 league appearances for four different clubs?

Which former Manchester United player played twice in one day in 1987, and for what two teams?

Who was the first high-profile Bosman transfer out of Scotland and where did he go?

Which former England international currently playing in the Premiership has the middle name 'Pierre'?

Who are the three Arsenal players to have represented Celtic since 1985?

Which English club had a design by Salvador Dali on their shirts?

Manchester United have done it the most times. Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle have done it. Chelsea have never done it. Man United last did it in 2002. What is it?

Which three players have scored hat-tricks for three different Premier league clubs?

Fulham, Everton, Man United, Leeds, West Ham, Blackpool and Liverpool. Which team is missing from the list and why?

Which player took just 8.3 seconds to score for San Marino against England in a 1993 World Cup qualifier?

What did West Ham do in 1975 that has never been done since

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Barca Rule said:
Which three players have scored hat-tricks for three different Premier league clubs?
One of them is Les Ferdinand, Alan Shearer probably did for Rovers, Newcastle and Southampton but I'm not totally sure. Beats me on the other one. I'm crap at trivia.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Think the 3 Celtic players were/are Charlie Nicholas, Ian Wright, and John Hartson. That's about all I can get although i'll have a guess that the first high-profile Bosman out of Scotland was John Collins moving to Monaco?

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
khimik said:
One of them is Les Ferdinand, Alan Shearer probably did for Rovers, Newcastle and Southampton but I'm not totally sure. Beats me on the other one. I'm crap at trivia.
Maybe Andy Cole for Newcastle, Man U, and Blackburn/Fulham?

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
khimik said:
Did Cole ever get one for Blackburn or Fulham? I can't remember.
I'm starting to doubt it. Just did a couple of google searches, and they all say stuff like, "Cole should have had a hat-trick", "Cole missed a glorious chance for his hat-trick" :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Manchester United have done it the most times. Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle have done it. Chelsea have never done it. Man United last did it in 2002. What is it?

Break the British/English Transfer Record.

Fulham, Everton, Man United, Leeds, West Ham, Blackpool and Liverpool. Which team is missing from the list and why?

Leicester City - It's a list of the teams that the 1966 world cup winning side represented. Gordon Banks played for Leicester

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Barca Rule said:
What did West Ham do in 1975 that has never been done since
It's a bit of a guess but I think they were relegated and won the FA Cup in the same year. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Isaac said:
It's a bit of a guess but I think they were relegated and won the FA Cup in the same year. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Enough about West Ham, FA Cup finals and their ****ing bubble song. :eek:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
'Pierre' has got to be Le Saux' middle name.
Tony Cottee for the other hat-trick question?

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
dubh-ban said:
'Pierre' has got to be Le Saux' middle name.
Tony Cottee for the other hat-trick question?
Did cottee play for anyone other than Leicester? :confused:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
scored 6 hat-tricks for everton and a packet for west ham, but it was probably before the premiership started

·
Registered
484 Posts
Who was the first English player to make 100 league appearances for four different clubs?

Alan Ball

What did West Ham do in 1975 that has never been done since?

Win the FA Cup with all English Born players

Which player took just 8.3 seconds to score for San Marino against England in a 1993 World Cup qualifier?

Davide Gualtieri

Which English club had a design by Salvador Dali on their shirts?
Sheffield Wednesday.

Les Ferdinand, Kevin Campbell and Alan Shearer

Which former England international currently playing in the Premiership has the middle name 'Pierre'?
Le Saux

That's all I think are the answers to those questions, not sure of the other ones. Can you give us the answers now Barca Rule???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts