Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·

Thiago Alcantara (29/CM/Spain) Bayern Munich > Liverpool - £25m

Well adding Thiago to what was already the best team in the country is pretty fucking scary.

·
Administrator
53,362 Posts
The small print is his contract expires next summer, and he said he only wants to go to Liverpool.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·

Bertrand Traore (25/RW/Burkina Faso) Lyon > Aston Villa - £17m

Traore returns to the premier league after making a few appearances at Chelsea as a youngster. Seems like he might be a bit one dimensional, but also that the pace and power that he brings could be a useful dimension to have in the premiership. Villa needed a more direct winger so he could be a smart signing.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·

Crysencio Summerville (18/W/Holland) - Feyenoord > Leeds - £1.5m

Don't know anything about this dude other than apparently his brothers came to the training ground to beat someone up for tackling him too hard lol.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·

Ki-Jana Hoever (18/CB/Holland) Liverpool > Wolves - £9m

Promising young player who hasn't broken into the Liverpool team, but fits the Wolves idea of trying to develop players. This is part of a deal for Diogo Jota going the other way, but that hasn't been confirmed yet

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·

Diogo Jota (23/FW/Portugal) Wolves > Liverpool - £45m

Good signing for Liverpool imo, can provide good backup across the front three and is better than Origi at it.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·

Sergio Reguilon (23/LB/Spain) Real Madrid > Spurs - £27m

This seems like a really good signing to me, I've been very impressed with this guy every time I've seen him. I think Madrid have a buy back clause of £40m, but even if they use it it means he has to play extremely well and Spurs still get some profit.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·

Gareth Bale (31/FW/Wales) Real Madrid > Spurs - Loan

This will either go wonderfully or terribly imo, either way it's a massively interesting signing.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·

Cengiz Under (23/FW/Turkey) Roma > Leicester - Loan

Leicester needed another wide player and they get one in the form of Under on loan with a buy option of about £25m. The feeling I get was that he was good for Roma until last season and doesn't really fit their system now. He's apparently best friends with Calgar Soyuncu from when they were kids, so that's nice.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
- Wolves are about to sign Nelson Semedo from Barca in a Mendes special.

- They're also linked with Douglas Costa, but not sure I believe that one.

- Marlon from Sassuolo has an offer from Fulham.

- Newcastle being linked with Calum Chambers.

- Spurs being linked with Wout Weighorst as a Harry Kane deputy.

- Spurs also linked with Jesse Lingard and apparently willing to sell Delle Alli.

- Man U being linked with Alex Telles from Porto

- Man City bidding for Jules Kounde from Sevilla

- Arsenal might swap Lucas Torreira plus cash for Thomas Partey

- Djibril Sidibe linked with Newcastle and West Ham.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·

Runar Alex Runarsson (25/GK/Iceland) Dijon > Arsenal - £1.5m

Just some dude who's been brought up to be a backup keeper for Arsenal. Don't know much about him.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
- Diego Llorente is signing for Leeds subject to a medical.

- Spurs have supposedly made a move for Milik, dunno if he'd be happy to be backup to Kane, though.

- Fulham have supposedly agreed a fee for Marlon from Sassuolo and are trying to get Jean Todibo from Barca.

- Southampton bidding for Jovane Cabral from Sporting.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·

Nelson Semedo (26/RB/Portugal) Barcelona > Wolves - £29m

I know he wasn't the most popular player among Barca fans, but I still think this is a pretty insane signing for a club like Wolves. Should be a perfect replacement for Doherty.

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Cengiz Under (23/FW/Turkey) Roma > Leicester - Loan

Leicester needed another wide player and they get one in the form of Under on loan with a buy option of about £25m. The feeling I get was that he was good for Roma until last season and doesn't really fit their system now.
He had his golden moment back in 2017/18, but since that time he has had plenty of muscle injuries.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts

Nelson Semedo (26/RB/Portugal) Barcelona > Wolves - £29m

I know he wasn't the most popular player among Barca fans, but I still think this is a pretty insane signing for a club like Wolves. Should be a perfect replacement for Doherty.
Wolves are becoming a Portuguese/Spanish club + 1 Mexican lol.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·

Edouard Mendy (28/GK/Senegal) Rennes > Chelsea - £22m

New dude brought in to compete with Kepa. He'll probably get a season to try and prove that he can be #1 and if he isn't quite up to the standard of the other big team keepers, then I can see them trying to drop a bunch of money on Oblak next summer.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·

Diego Llorente (27/CB/Spain) Real Sociedad > Leeds - £18m

Leeds just out at the moment to see how many players from international squads of the big countries. They needed a new CB and he's another ball playing CB to go with another one in Koch, so we'll see how well it works.

101 - 120 of 150 Posts