Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now boro fans against Roma's ultras. It is reported that 30 Italians attacked a group of around 400 boro fans who were dressed nicely and drinking quietly. And the blame is put 100% on the Italians.

How come everywhere the english fans go trouble seem to follow them. Is it about time they look hard into themselves rather than blame others.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Because of history? Ultras go looking for trouble with the English.

Not saying England fans are entirely innocent but a lot less so than they used to be.

Argentina has a far worse hooliganism problem than we do for example. Italy probably does too.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Give over mate. Ultras attacked the English fans & reports say boro fans have had nothing to with this. You seem to have read the Boro - roma thread and twisted the facts.
this thread is ridiculous, blaming english due to stereotypes.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Roma fans are a bunch of pussies anyways they never travel anywhere yet they attack others in there own backyard... why didnt they try to attack the Red Star Belgrade ultras or why didnt they travel to England at all?

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Boro fans are some of the more family-centric in the prem, the bbc report refers to one of the guys stabbed as being with his 11 year old son, another being a 16 year old.

The leader of the Roma ultra's was reported lugging around a bloody axe for christs sake.

Trolling with anti-English football threads is one thing, trolling when it comes to stabbings is crossing the line as far as I am concerned. I know Rob has seen this but I am reporting your post anyway.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Calcio100 said:
How come everywhere the english fans go trouble seem to follow them. Is it about time they look hard into themselves rather than blame others.
I think its because other ultras try to make a name for themself by trying to attack the English.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Calcio100 said:
And you believe no Italian was injured. 30 people against 400. And none of the 30 comes out injured. You believe that :depress: :googly:
of course that can happen in an ambush, you obviously don't know much about the subject so i'd stop there.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
These ultras have webpages on the web where they brag about who they have gotten into a fight with and how and so on. It is a community of people who are involved in these things. They should get a lot of blame.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
I dont like the implications of this thread.

First off, poor fans going for a match and ending in hospital, whether its fabricated or not. In my first hand experience the Boro fans seemed decent. When they played Villareal last year I was in Castello the morning of the match. They stood out admittedly but they all seemed in good spirit and were taking the sun in, in their shorts and sandals as they do, especially when theres not much sun out at all.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Roma ultras r scum simple as. They have a history of going round on their scooters and stabbing opposition fans. Tho the same fing happened at Heysel but the other way round. Scouse scum attacked innocent young Juve fans and this was at a greater scale thn wot has happened in Rome.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
30 against 400? tht doesnt suggest pussies to me. Jus neandothals who are pathetic.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I am guessing this was Roma's fault but I have not heard the full story. Despite the troubles with our fans we rarely have fights 1 night before the match in such a crappy match so I have to feel that the Boro fans played some part, but I may be wrong.

There are aload of stupid Roma fans, but when I go to the city, even on the eve of a Roma match, the city is still pretty calm.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.