Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro Cycling, which I believe is a English cycling magazine has produced a tribute to Basque Cyclists. I am not a big cycling fan but of course I purchased it.:D

Iban Mayo was on the cover, it had articles on him, Zubelieda(Did I spell that correctly?) and Euskadi-Euskaltel team. They did a great job.

When I am finished I would be willing to mail it to any XT Basque forum regular for their own viewing.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
:eek: , I'm a big cycling fan... but I'm not sure or I can find that magazine here in Holland...

btw, It's Zubeldia ;).

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have finished reading the Magazine, I will mail to anyone in europe who would like it. I'll pay the postage.

Just ask Prince, I'll keep my word.

Hey Aussie Basque, I'll even send it to Australia.:dielaugh:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
You also send it to Holland :tongue: ;) ?

Was it an interesting magazine? I guess yes...

I would really like to read it, looks very interesting to me...

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
bilbao2brooklyn said:
Just ask Prince, I'll keep my word.
I remember when you said you had an Erreala poster and you wouldn´t mind to send it by mail, at first I thought you were talking about a person, you know a poster for the forum!:eek::embarass:
:howler:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Txupa said:
I remember when you said you had an Erreala poster and you wouldn´t mind to send it by mail, at first I thought you were talking about a person, you know a poster for the forum!:eek::embarass:
:happy: :D

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Txupa said:
:howler: :howler: :howler:

Hey b2b, did you buy it in the USA? I would love to get a copy of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts