Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Um aviao onde iam as equipas do Benfica e Sporting estava quase acair , e derrepente a parte de baixo do aviao cai , e as equipas ainda por pouco se consneguem segurara com as moas ao aviao . O piloto entoa avisou os passageiros. Uma das equipas tem de adandonar o aviao . Nenhuma queria atirar-se como e obvio . Entao o Benfica teve uma ideia , comecou a cantar , "O Malhao , Malhao".....e o Sporting bate palmas!:D

The moral of this story....Os Benfiquistas nao sao "patriotic" , e mesmo verdade que nos ja sebianos!:( ;)

Forza Portistas e Fee-go...keepin it real:proud:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I don't think he was referring England the country, Fred. I think he was referring to another regular poster who goes by the handle England66.

However, I could be wrong; you never know what these 2 guys are saying. :rolleyes:

We may have to call in our resident translator, Pila! ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Have some respect for your mother. After all, she did conceive you -- she's ugly as a goat, but you went too far calling her a sheep.

O

·
0 Posts
Yah you know pila is sensitive he never had a mother and that is why Pila crossed D?

Pila said:
Have some respect for your mother. After all, she did conceive you -- she's ugly as a goat, but you went too far calling her a sheep.
From a guy like Pila that likes to wear Pink dresses and eat bulls balls you should really ask yourself does he want goats or sheep now? I say goats Pila was a farmer with an eye for goats.LOL:D

Pila is such a Mickey Mouse Pervert.:dazed:

O

·
0 Posts
Re: Yah you know pila is sensitive he never had a mother and that is why Pila crossed D?

Oporto2 said:

From a guy like Pila that likes to wear Pink dresses and eat bulls balls you should really ask yourself does he want goats or sheep now? I say goats Pila was a farmer with an eye for goats.LOL:D

Pila is such a Mickey Mouse Pervert.:dazed:
WHAT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts