Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Very tough match, imho, the team should be:

Cavallero,Pochettino, Ayala,Samuel,Zanetti,Simeone,Sorin,Veron,Ortega,Crespo and Killy.

Killy played better than Piojo against Nigeria, and even though Bati played well, scoring one goal, Crespo's speed might be needed against england's fast players....Bati can come up in thefinal 20 minutes and kill them once they are tired...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
mills is england's weakest link...i think argentina should attack their right side more...using kily's speed and skills and sorin...give them more pressure...i think argentina will win the game...

when is ayala back? if he can't play, i think u should play placente...he had a great game against nigeria...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I like the idea of Crespo starting this match. Ayala should be back even though Placente played well against Nigeria. As he is virtually 100% healthy now Caniggia on the RW wouldn't be a bad option either as he could cause all sorts of problems for the English backline but then so could Ortega. Kily should start ahead of Lopez.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
utopia said:

Such modesty from you?:eek: Something's fishy:rolleyes: :tongue:
Maybe he's being realistic....

·
International
9,526 Posts
Carson35 said:
mills is england's weakest link...i think argentina should attack their right side more...using kily's speed and skills and sorin...give them more pressure...i think argentina will win the game...

when is ayala back? if he can't play, i think u should play placente...he had a great game against nigeria...
no, I don't think Mills is a weak link, I think he was just about the only player who showed any heart against the Swedes in the second half of our first game. It was a bad goal that he contributed to, but the match should have been wrapped up by then. A bad game all round.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh sure, he has heart, but zero brainz.

Relative to the rest of the team, no, he isnt a weak link, but hes incapable of defending.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts