Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know that many of you are not England supporters, but I just have to state how proud I was of the United contingent amongst the England team that really played with some guts and determination against Argentina.

Butt, Scholes, Beckham...I salute you:)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
absolute class!

DONT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA!! :D

the Manchester lads did us proud good performance against the dirty diego's

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nicky Butt, Scholes and Becksy lad have all been doing well this campaign. Hopefully they can keep it up. Butt really surprises me with his performances. Very enigmatic. Near the end of the season for us, he was terrible. And yet, I haven't seen him have a bad game yet...(touch wood;) ).

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Yeah well done England ...

Me and my counterpart adam2k1 on the NUFC forum tried to get a little support going for our lone 3lions lad Kieron Dyer but it hasn't worked ;)

Feel free to drop in and vote in the poll and give your thoughts in the ENG vs BRA thread I've setup though ;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
True hats off to the trio.:)

Butt and Scholes has in fact outplayed the English captain and Butt was just phenomenal against the Argies.

England have improved with every game and,IMO,they have played a better brand of football than the Italians who were resorted to just long balls in all their games.

SGE has done a brilliant job with the boys and lets hope that they can get one over the Argies as well,though that wont be easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts