Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
YAY! Another match where we can let Americans indulge themselves with the best football in the world... ENGLISH FOOTBALL !!

Excuse me, but I would rather not play those wankers. All of the small-minded dolts in this country who love English football will nut themselves with this match, with said retards supporting both sets of football at the same time. I'll pass, please.

Lets set up a match with Brazil, Italy, Argentina, Germany or another nation that actually has some prestige and not a bunch of clowns who think they're the best because of the Premiership.

And please... once and for all stop sucking Beckham's dick. And the rest of the English. Thank you.

PS - **** Lalas.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
wtf!

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
YAY! Another match where we can let Americans indulge themselves with the best football in the world... ENGLISH FOOTBALL !!

Excuse me, but I would rather not play those wankers. All of the small-minded dolts in this country who love English football will nut themselves with this match, with said retards supporting both sets of football at the same time. I'll pass, please.

Lets set up a match with Brazil, Italy, Argentina, Germany or another nation that actually has some prestige and not a bunch of clowns who think they're the best because of the Premiership.

And please... once and for all stop sucking Beckham's dick. And the rest of the English. Thank you.

PS - **** Lalas.
Hehe...to be fair we are playing Spain and possibly Argentina.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hehe...to be fair we are playing Spain and possibly Argentina.
Well that's great. I just don't want to play Ingurland. You know full well that the wankers of our fan base will support both sides while Beckham gets his balls licked again.

Screw Ingurland and the people that blindly support the Prem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts