Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these three are playing OK football lately.
Italy have been on great winning form (last 2 friendlies)
England have been good as well (last 3 friendlies)
Argentina, despite losing their last 2 'major' friendlies have still played great football.
Who has a better chance though of making a big impact and probably going all the way in the World stage?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Argentina is who im having a bet on at the WC. As for England unless there is moments of genius, 1/4 finals will be the futhest.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Italy, I don't fancy the Argies (so they'll probably win it) and I don't fancy ourselves with the turnip in charge and our only proven goalscorer not playing any football, Rooney will have to play his best football ever in the tournament for us too do something of note.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Fabregas is better than Rooney and so is Messi and also Italy's got the best chance if they continue their style of football right now :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
If Argentina get it right they will take some beating, but they always seem to 'lose it' in important games.

On paper (or should I say computer screen), they look very good.

I really can't see anyone getting passed Brazil...they just have SO many players they can pick from

All the talk about England is...will Owen be fit...will Rooney play well etc.

Brazil could lose Ronaldinho, Adriano and Kaka and still be ahead of everyone else....sad, but there it is!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Deano said:
Fabregas is better than Rooney and so is Messi and also Italy's got the best chance if they continue their style of football right now :)
on basis of what pass completion :howler:

Argentina , for me englands willingness to let the other team have the ball for most of game will mean 1/4 finals max unless rooney has one hell of a tournament or owen improves on his 1 goal in the Euros

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
England and Italia have a better chance than Argentina because they are playing the World Cup in their own continent. That is the only thing in their favour over Argentina. Argentina is a very good team that lacks a Gabriel Omar Batistuta up front.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
I dont know but i feel that England is gonna make a good campaing!. Perhaps we get to the final.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts