Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
65,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canada is the England of hockey, highly overrated and highly under skilled. Overrated teams with no brains simply fold when facing a highly technical said. Look at what happened ot the England of hockey (yesterday? They were destroyed by hockey's Brazilians. Same shit will happen in Germany.

Just wanted to point that out, and by the way Canada..........I hate to say I told u so but........

In yo ****ing face mutha****aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
65,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think yes, England is only a mediocre side and a mediocre footballing nation. Historically on the level of Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Croatia, and Romania.

·
Registered
65,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
c'mon Rob, are u really taking the 'thread of the year' thing seriously? I just wanted to bring attention to Russia's spanking of Canada yesterday. But I'm serious about England.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Admittedly I know very little about ice hockey but, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong here, surely Canada has managed to reach more than just one major international tournament final (WC, Olympics) at home?

·
Registered
65,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea but they play with similiar mentalities. Although Canada is an accomplished hockey nation, where as England has one international trophy in its history.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.