Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope dies last :rolleyes:

Michael Owen wants to break Bobby Charlton's record. He needs only 20 goals for it :D

If seriously, IMO big football countries don't score many goals against outsiders...

·
Registered
805 Posts
I honestly wish you a good result. A draw wouldn't be a bad thing :))

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Haydi Azerbaycan......göster gücünü!

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Our U-21 lost to England 0:2, but they demonstrated pretty decent football. They had numerous chances to score, but english keeper played really well and made couple of very crucial saves. On the other hand our defense made a few bad mistakes that ended up with goals in our nets.

But again, it was a very nice game and what I liked the most that we haven't played strictly defensive game and we took our chances and played some nice open football.

Maybe it's not that bad for our U-21 team.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Are there any big talents in the U21 team that i as a Fenerbahce fan should be aware of? :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
From what I've seen, Huseynov seems to be a very good player. Well skilled, brave and dynamic. Certainly the brightest figure in the team. Who does he play for, Azeri fans?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
your players are way too nervous! They can't put together 3 passes.
Why hasn't your coach prepared them psychologically???

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Still 0-0....:)

Haydi Azerbaycan....

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Half time and the score is 0-0. Honestly, they had plenty of chances to score. Our only chance came after good and shot by Qurban Qurbanov...

COME ON, guys, HOLD ON!!!!...and try to score if it's possible:)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
If we make this im buying everyone a whiskey in the Lak lak Bar....:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts