Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Cambiasso-Vieira are on the pitch together our stats are
P19 W15 D4 L0!

Irregardless of what we say about Vieira, he is a ****ing important member of the team especially when fully fit like he has been the last few weeks. I dont need to say anything about Esteban :proud:

:thumbsup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I agree. These last few weeks I have been thinking now THIS IS WHY WE PAID SO MUCH FOR THIS GUY. When he's not injured he's a real warrior

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. These last few weeks I have been thinking now THIS IS WHY WE PAID SO MUCH FOR THIS GUY. When he's not injured he's a real warrior
:thumbsup: I think the only person on XT that still had belief for Vieira was Roman2K :thumbsup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Now that I look back it was very unfair to judge him on his limited form 1-2 starts between or after injuries....although his France injury was a bit unprofessional he is back to his best, and I think Mourinho will love to put him in his 4-3-3

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i have to agree with everything which was said.., viera and cambi... they even love to play toghether u can just feeel the energy

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
He's good when he bothers to put some effort into the games (and is fit). Unfortunately the guy doesn't seem to be interested half of the games. :neutral:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
We all know Mancini's first choice mid was Vieira-Cambi-JZ

I suppose Cambiasso was the most significant.... without him, there is something wrong somewhere. The only person able to fill in for him had been Dacourt.

About Vieira, Good when Fit.... liablity when not.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Inter are back to their best because the **** Vieira suddenly learned how to play football again with the EURO coming. He looks now like if he was 25 or something when he was few months ago not interested to make even few steps. suddenly all his fitness issues have disappeared and he runs like a madman. Man.. howI hate everything about him, I hope he breaks his knee or something.
That is exactly the situation.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
u peple r as fickle as a drunk english girl on vacation in Barbados

F*** Vieira he is a wuss and a stagnant 75 year old wuss at that

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
u peple r as fickle as a drunk english girl on vacation in Barbados

F*** Vieira he is a wuss and a stagnant 75 year old wuss at that
Does the name Holloway ring a bell Tazzy boy

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Vieira finally has a decent match but that doesn't change my opinion of his lack of commitment during the majority of the season.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Vieira can fvck off. He doesn't respect our jersey and puts us behind everything else. Screw him.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Viera is a great midfielder when he is healthy. But he is also a merc. The reason people hate him has nothing to do with his ability as a player. But because he couldn't care less about the team. Getting selected for the french team is probably more important to him than our title run.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
LOL, some of you guys are to much.

All this fantasy speculation about Viera not caring or not trying but nobody mentions that we was injured, re-injured and out of the team for months and months. Before his injury he cared, why change now?

Viera was side-lined on and off on and off for almost a YEAR. Did you expect him to come back and run like 19 year old his first few matches and have the same touch and tactical awarness? You can't take 2, 3, 4, 5 months off not playing and just come back into the team like nothing happened. Takes time to recover and get into match form.

Also, as much as Viera can dominate physicaly he is also a very tactical defensive midfielder. He does not need to run like mindless chicken to be effective.

Yesterday Viera was excellent because he was in the right place at the right time, not becasue he ran like a maniac. His positioning, timing, passing were near perfect, and its simply due to him getting back into match form.

I said last month it will take a month or more Viera and Stankovic, who has also been plauged with injury, to get back into the groove.

Glad to see they are showing it now when we really need it to wrap up the scudetto.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
If Vieira is a mercenary because of his lofty salary then by that token all football players are mercenaries due to their massive salaries. However, I don't want to see him at Inter next season, not because he is a mercenary but because he is injury prone.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yawn

who care sif he is a merc or not?

Vieira is not a fully comitted player

injury or not

Cambiasso wud never be caught dead puttin the pathetic performances that he was puttin in last month

1 - 17 of 17 Posts