Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you can help me out with some info.

I read that the rent of Maracana is so high that Flamingo and Fluminense might wanna try playing at the same day when it’s possible so that they can share the rent expenses. But even though they won’t be doing that, doing the second fixture of the Rio State Championship, then I assume that Fluminense and Cabofriense will be playing at the Maracana at the 29!!! Or do they??

The Fla-Flu match at the first of Feb. Is it expected to be anywhere near sold out?
And will they be selling thickets at the stadium doing the days before the match???

Anyway drop a line and I promise not to mention that Brazil will have to play Colombia tomorrow :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:) :D :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Rimmer,

THe Flu x Cabo Friense might be played in the stadium of Olaria, Madureira or some other place.

The Fla-FLu should be in the maracana. Don't think it will be sold out.... aroudn 30K max i expect..... but end3r7 should no better than me;)

But anyway, always worthwhile seeing one of the most elegant derbies of the world;)

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ze da Fiel said:
Rimmer,

THe Flu x Cabo Friense might be played in the stadium of Olaria, Madureira or some other place.

The Fla-FLu should be in the maracana. Don't think it will be sold out.... aroudn 30K max i expect..... but end3r7 should no better than me;)

But anyway, always worthwhile seeing one of the most elegant derbies of the world;)
Thanks Ze :) :)

I´m in Trancoso where I saw the Brazil-Paraguay match last night uhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:
Anyway I´ll be in Rio within a few days, so I plan to be at the Maracana for the Fla-Flu :) :D

Well I might even try to make my way to se "O Animal" the 29 if I´m in town by that time.

Dale O´Animal :D :D :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Hey rimmer,

I'll be in rio on friday night, coming back to the pollution on sunday night!!

A big friend of mine is getting married;)

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ze da Fiel said:
Hey rimmer,

I'll be in rio on friday night, coming back to the pollution on sunday night!!

A big friend of mine is getting married;)
I just made it to the Cabo Friense match (which was played at the Maracana), way to go Animal :stress: :nasty: :D :)

Now I just hope that both O'Animal and Romario will be fit for the Fla-Flu, but it sure doesn't sound good :( :(

Are you going Ze ???

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wau what a Fla-Flu match 4-3.

Great even though that I was hoping for Flu, but great crowd at the Maracana :) ;)

Next week I´ll go to Argentina, I guess I´ll see some better defenderes there :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts