Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put ur words or opinion about this season...
for me:
we really make a big jump in our performance..we have a good players...we had a very bad luck...but that's soccer...
good luck barca...:proud:
forca barca:devil:

M

·
0 Posts
I dont think its bad luck at all...Deportivo and Valencia are great teams and just played better than us...Real Madrid; like always brought a champions league qualifying team.

We need a stronger defense...we consided 10 more goals than the champs...anyway hopefully we will get Colicinni.

As for Champions league; I not sure how many times were gonna near miss the final before we get it right.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
barça gets no titles this year and this is very bad for a club such f.c.barcelonam. if i'm not wrong barça gets the first position 1 or 2 times and then always played for be on champions league when barça has to play for be champion, the soon elimination in cup by a second b division team at the first game, give less games but barça didn't take advantage of them, in cl barça has been ok, the first round barça gets first, also at the second round but not forget that barça was almost out before go to istambul. maybe allthis could be diferent if our best player would had to play all the games without be injured, the lost of rivaldo almost the whole season has been very bad for barça, the good things have been saviola that still needs something more and puyol. the others incorporations only bonano and rochemback have beeen ok, christanval has had good games but not general and geovanni has not had the chance to prrof nothing, this season also has been the yeaor of the incorporation of motta that in general has been good. the old players overmans and fdb have had a bad year again, cocu and luis enrique are getting old and only luis enrique has a plus for his heart, abelardo has played very well. gabri and reina must to improve a lot. a special mention for xavi, i din't like xavi before rexach though to put him on bench i think it was good for him because after that xavi played beter.
barça has played with the score a lot of games barça has made a cattenaccio it was only necessary score 1 goal before the other team and rexack took the decition of put 9 players in defence and only 1 player alone like a island in the enemy area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts