Xtratime Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah that show is amazing and has really flown under the radar, I don't think even Netflix hyped it that much inside the platform. Which is strange as it features two quite well-known actors as leads and is written really well.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Ah will check that one for sure.

I also watched FleaBag, pretty good. I didn't dig the humor at first, but the first season turns out to be really interesting in a surprising way IMO, and the second one is good throughout.

My wife is going crazy with The Great British Baking Show, but can't vouch for now. She's now doing bread at home because of it though.

·
Registered
41,604 Posts
I pity anyone who thinks British teenagers behave like this.

Also there are no areas of rural England with diners and trailer parks.

I watched both seasons just hoping they would both die.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41,604 Posts
I live in the countryside. Do you mean restaurants or diners? Like the one she works at. I mean diners.

Not many trailer parks here either, unless you mean holiday caravan parks.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
30,028 Posts
The most realistic image of england countryside to me have people living in door-colored holes, smoking pipe and enjoying fireworks while barefoot.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Loved both seasons. The way they say "Woht?" is intriguing. For a brief second I was in denial when I saw her getting married. I thought then he must have died and they are moving on from her pov. Tricked me there. Season 2 had lil bit of Fargo feel to it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts