Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Soccerage Bondi will sell our stars at the end of season. I really dont get this.

Parma's new president, Bondi, and the new administrator, Baraldi, have been pushed by the government to sell Parma's main players and then sell the club itself.

Apart from Adriano who is re-joining Inter, the troubled club will have to sell Diana, Bonazzoli, Gilardino, Bonera, Ferrari and Marchionni who are monitored by both Juve and Milan.

Most likely, the players will be sold at the end of the season.
SA Europe***

:rolleyes:

Maybe this is why we are buying Amelia now...:rolleyes: Expect more cheap replacements in summer.:(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't have a clue to be honest. This is nowhere else on the sport.yahoo.it or gazzetta.it sites so I don't give it much credit. But you never know...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is new sh!t about this every day. I dont really know what to belive on.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
on TuttoSport of yesterday there was wrote Juve want buy : Bresciano,Barone, Gilardino, Marchionni, Bonazzoli and Bonera....:howler:

...yea and after they buy them??? :howler:... for ruin the carreer of all them???:confused:

They're all stupid on TuttoSport by the way...i don't think so... Juve will not buy all them :eek:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
hahahaha.....and then how will Parma be sold with a mass selling of it's assets...:confused: No buyer would buy a crap club with no prospects...:howler:

Soccerage has nothing better to...:howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
As I've said, I won't believe any of this crap until I see the players being paraded around in their new clubs shirt. That goes for people coming & people going, I'm fed up of it all now.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
cam said:
As I've said, I won't believe any of this crap until I see the players being paraded around in their new clubs shirt. That goes for people coming & people going, I'm fed up of it all now.
I have to agree...it's becoming a joke...and also very very annoying...

If only Parma made press releases denying and confirming news. It would help a lot more, Ac Parma site release information later then the media with second or third-party information do...:groan:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
GaGa said:
I have to agree...it's becoming a joke...and also very very annoying...

If only Parma made press releases denying and confirming news. It would help a lot more, Ac Parma site release information later then the media with second or third-party information do...:groan:
If Parma spent their time dismissing all the silly rumours going around there wouldn't be any time left to sort out the finances:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
cam said:
If Parma spent their time dismissing all the silly rumours going around there wouldn't be any time left to sort out the finances:D
:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Denying and confirming? Well, that can't be trusted anyway so... :(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VERDI said:
Denying and confirming? Well, that can't be trusted anyway so... :(
Yeah. We learned that from Tanzi.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
Yeah. We learned that from Tanzi.
Actually no one speaks the truth out loud as that would make it impossible to make good deals. If you're selling someone and go out and say that "we must sell this player" I can assure you that you wouldn't get as good a deal as you could if you say that you will keep the player.

This is unfortunate for the fans as they can't trust their club but in the end it will benefit the club. At least financially. This is at least how I feel about it now. Let them do what they think is best and trust no one until a deal is official. It's easy. Just don't trust anyone and wait...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VERDI said:
Actually no one speaks the truth out loud as that would make it impossible to make good deals. If you're selling someone and go out and say that "we must sell this player" I can assure you that you wouldn't get as good a deal as you could if you say that you will keep the player.
So you agree that we would get a better deal if Tanzi had not said Mutus price?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
So you agree that we would get a better deal if Tanzi had not said Mutus price?
Potentially, yes. Do I think we would have got more? No... Could you please let it go? It wasn't a bad deal. Yeah, Duff was more expensive. But this is England. Domestic (or semi domestic like Duff) is always valued much higher. Plus they knew he could do well in the EPL right from the start.

Makelele was also more expensive I think. But that was just Abramovich making a point. To buy a starting player from Real Madrid was a way of increasing the status of Chelsea. It wasn't just about the on field value of Makelele. It was larger than that.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
VERDI said:
Potentially, yes. Do I think we would have got more? No... Could you please let it go? It wasn't a bad deal. Yeah, Duff was more expensive. But this is England. Domestic (or semi domestic like Duff) is always valued much higher. Plus they knew he could do well in the EPL right from the start.

Makelele was also more expensive I think. But that was just Abramovich making a point. To buy a starting player from Real Madrid was a way of increasing the status of Chelsea. It wasn't just about the on field value of Makelele. It was larger than that.
Yes. I will let it go.

I dont think that Duff was more expensive because he plays in EPL. The reason he was more expensive was because Blackburn didnt tell his price. Roman bided 3-4 times for him before it was accepted. Think about that. A player who has been good in Serie A is highly valued, everywere. Why would teams like Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Derby etc etc buy oldies like Ravanelli, Dino Baggio or Alen Boksic?

And the thing about Makalele is true. He wanted to increase the value of Chelsea but it isnt any excuse why he was more expensive than Mutu.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Shero said:
And the thing about Makalele is true. He wanted to increase the value of Chelsea but it isnt any excuse why he was more expensive than Mutu.
Makelele is a world-class DM. I actually rate him as the best on that possition.

What was Mutu? King of Serie A 2002/03 but no more.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts