Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i had this terrible dream that in year 2020, it was the end of football. I mean do you guys think there will ever come a day when they'll be no more football!?!? i guess no but some might argue that yes becoz of money, passion will be lost, no more talents, ect.... give your own opinion on this matter.... :rolleyes:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Well...if you know anything about the Mayas and their culture (Plenty of info in the Net) the end of the current calendar cycle is Dec 22 2012 .... So maybe soccer will end a little earlier than you dreamed ??? :eek:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I don't believe soccer will ever end! At least I hope not, somewhere in the world soccer is being played every second and I believe it will never stop!:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
colocolo said:
Well...if you know anything about the Mayas and their culture (Plenty of info in the Net) the end of the current calendar cycle is Dec 22 2012 .... So maybe soccer will end a little earlier than you dreamed ??? :eek:
In that case, the US better win the World Cup in 2010. Isn't that one of the signs of the end of the world anyway?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Christian said:
Anyone thought about Robot soccer, where engineers are the ones who get the credit :eek:
And the English robots will still be hacking the Argentine robots in an effort to cheat and win games. Too bad they'll keep losing.

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
When the best US atheletes start playing professional football, that will be the end for the rest of the world, for sure! :tongue:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts