Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rekabetin en güzeli

Pazar günkü Galatasaray- Fenerbahçe derbisi öncesi ezeli rekabet farklı bir boyuta taşındı. "En büyük biziz, en çok taraftar bizde" sloganları kenara atıldı. G.Saray Başkanı Canaydın'ın "En güzel bayanlar bizim taraftarlarımız" açıklaması "En güzel taraftar kimde" tartışmasını başlattı.

ŞEYTANLAR EKSİK
F.Bahçe'nin yarınki rakibi Man. United; Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Ferdinand, Ronaldo gibi aslarını getirmiyor. Menajer Ferguson grupta ikinciliği istediğini söyledi.

En güzel derbi

G.Saray Başkanı Canaydın'ın "En güzel bayan taraftar bizde. Bayan seyirci sıkıntımız yok" sözleri F.Bahçe derbisi öncesi yeni bir tartışma yarattı.

Bugüne kadar özellikle Galatasaray ve Fenerbahçe kulüpleri arasında çok farklı tartışmalar oldu. En başarılı olmak, en çok taraftarı olmak, en büyük olmak gibi birçok farklı soruda öne çıktıklarını iddia eden taraflar bu kez Galatasaray Kulübü Başkanı Özhan Canaydın'ın açıklamalarıyla yeni bir tartışmanın eşiğine geldi. Canaydın, haftasonu Bilkent'teki panelde "Bizim bayan taraftarlarımız daha güzel" diyerek "En güzel taraftar kimde?" tartışmasını başlattı. Canaydın, panelde yöneltilen "Bayan seyirciler statlardaki şiddet yüzünden mi maçlara gelmiyor?" sorusuna "Bizim maçlarımıza her zaman bayan seyirci geliyor. Türkiye'de stada gelen ve futbol maçlarını izleyen en güzel bayanlar bizim taraftarlarımız. Bizim tribünde bayan seyirci sıkıntımız yok. Salonlarda da sıkıntı yaşamıyoruz. Diğer takımlar düşünsün" yanıtını verirken futboldaki şiddet olaylarının herkesi rahatsız ettiğini, bayanların tribüne daha fazla gelmesiyle çirkin tezahüratın ve şiddet olaylarının önüne geçilebileceğini söyledi.

ERHAN KARADAĞ - Ankara

SABAH

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Whatever you say Tolgacim... if it makes you any happier "It sure does" ;)
Seriously - you seem to want to post more anti-Fener stuff then talk about BJK. You're not helping do anything but start (or prolong) useless rambling and pointless arguments in threads.

:irritate:

On topic -- I remember 2 years back (the season FB won 6-0) GS was playing Goztepe in Istanbul. Late in the game, the score was 3-0 GS and the GS fans starting singing 'Yasa Fenerbahce...' The ref stopped the play on the field and issued a warning against the fans. The stadium PA made an announcement and Bulent went over to the fans asking them to behave. I guess there is a rule in place that you can only sing about the teams in the current game?!? Never see it enforced though...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
lion trainer said:
:D :D

media is runing out of ideas to flame this derby imo.
Exactly they try to make it look like a do or die situation before each derby but the murder of the 16 year old BJK fan looks like cooled them down a bit. But I am sure after it is forgotten, they will portray derbies as a battle as always. Not to forget that the presidents of both teams have very good relations and this is also affecting the media as well.

I wonder if Canaydın said this kind of a thing. And if he did, he has proven himself once again that he is indeed an idiot.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Exactly they try to make it look like a do or die situation before each derby but the murder of the 16 year old BJK fan looks like cooled them down a bit. But I am sure after it is forgotten, they will portray derbies as a battle as always. Not to forget that the presidents of both teams have very good relations and this is also affecting the media as well.

I wonder if Canaydın said this kind of a thing. And if he did, he has proven himself once again that he is indeed an idiot.
OK, now I'd like to request a translation to understand the article better - my curiosity has been peaked. Thanks in advance.

·
*the drum drum*
42,914 Posts
The article is basically saying the GS president Ozhan Canaydin said that Galatasaray has the best female supporters, and the author is trying to make it out that it's started an argument between GS and FB fans..

:rollani:

I could provide you with a full translation, but believe me, it's hardly worth it. It just goes on and on about how a new argument has started up about who has the best fans because of that one alleged comment..

So, as said before, it's just trying to add fuel to a non-existant fire..

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Tolga said:
The article is basically saying the GS president Ozhan Canaydin said that Galatasaray has the best female supporters
''Best'' in what way? :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Im sorry I just had to post this in here.... it may be cruel but I was on the floor after seeing this pic:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Kara Kargam napiyorsun....:howler:

Kuduradur....:D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Eger bana soyliyeceklerin varsa bana msj at biz kendi aramizda konusuruz. Oyle kari gibi laf sokup kacma.. yakismiyor.

Allah bilir sende Azize gibi konusuyorsun...

KAVA KAVGAM NAPIYOVSUN? KUDUVADUV... hahahahah oldum lan hahahaha... ya bu ezikler harbi eglence LOL LOL

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
:thmbdown: :thmbdown: two thumbs down.

I think its tasteless and stupid joke. If someone has a speech defect, I doubt that it’s very nice to make fun of him. No matter whom that person might be. Yes, Aziz Yildirim is the president of our rival club, but he's a person just like any of us, and while it may sound as surprise to you, yes he also has feelings. The fact that he's a public person doesn't give any rights to anyone to ridicule him this way.

It's all my personal opinion, but I'm going to stick with it.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Eger bana soyliyeceklerin varsa bana msj at biz kendi aramizda konusuruz. Oyle kari gibi laf sokup kacma.. yakismiyor.

Allah bilir sende Azize gibi konusuyorsun...

KAVA KAVGAM NAPIYOVSUN? KUDUVADUV... hahahahah oldum lan hahahaha... ya bu ezikler harbi eglence LOL LOL

Nahh my dear KARA KARGA.....writing a pm is sooo....how do you say....private.....i have nothing to hide.....therefor im inviting you to continue this discussion in Fenerbahce forum......you are more than welcome......oppsss....forgot you are BLOCKED from Fener forum.....hmmm too bad! :cry: :howler:

p.s. keep up the good work with insulting Fenerbahce.....with this rate the only forum you will be able to post in will be the "Love and Dating" forum where you can express your love for Fenerbahce....:D

Öptüüüümmmmm......:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Kuduradur.....;)

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I only say PM me so that you do not ruin the boards... but if that is what you want be my guest.

Seems like you are the only one getting insulted (when there is no need to... bu kadar da light adam gormedim)... and all you do is cry about it. AAWWWWW POOOR BABYY!!!

Let's see..... all I did was post about The TFF investigating FB and a picture of GS fans' sign against Azize. Is this why you are so upset?

I actually never got to thank the person who banned me from the Fener forum. THANK YOU!

P.S. ne o lan iki de bir de opuyorsun... yoksa bilmedimiz birseylermi var??

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Quidam said:
:thmbdown: :thmbdown: two thumbs down.

I think its tasteless and stupid joke. If someone has a speech defect, I doubt that it’s very nice to make fun of him. No matter whom that person might be. Yes, Aziz Yildirim is the president of our rival club, but he's a person just like any of us, and while it may sound as surprise to you, yes he also has feelings. The fact that he's a public person doesn't give any rights to anyone to ridicule him this way.

It's all my personal opinion, but I'm going to stick with it.
See... everyone has their own opinion. Even if people have differences there is no reason why we should not be able to talk about it like human beings. I salute you Quidam for writing your view/opinion rahter than attacking the person who posted the topic at hand.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts