Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is rumoured that Arsenal will be buying your Turkish midfielder Emre.

I just wondered what your thoughts on that would be, and also your thoughts on Emre as a player in general.

BB

I love the smell of commerce in the morning!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Well If arsenal wants Emre, they will surely give us ljunberg, I mean Emre is Fantastic. I dont want him or Dalmat to leave. I could see Conceicao, Guly C. Zanetti, Dibiago, Farinos, Seedorf go and I wouldnt feel terrible, but Dalmat and Emre they have something different about them.

Too bad most rumours are about Emre and Dalmat. Arsenal would be better of with Guly, and leave the Rest of our squad alone! :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
emre and dalmat have this magic with the ball ,,, u get the feeling that they will do something with the ball evertime they have the ball

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The transfer of Emre from Inter to Arsenal means that the Italian clubs gets Ashley Cole the young left defender. But if Inter decides to buy Chivu they will probably hang on to Emre. Don´t forget that talks between Galatasaray and Inter is being hold over a probeble transfer back to the Emres mother club.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Emre will hopefully go to ARSEnal and that doesent mean we will get Ashley Cole. I´m very sure about that we are gonna sign Chivu from Ajax in the coming weeks.....:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
We shouldn't sell Emre. He has showed great spirit and determination. He also has great potential and we need to show patience with a talented player like him.

Someone please tell me what Tardelli ever saw in that pathetic awfull player Gresko. :fero: And please notice that I'm tired of people trying to defend Gresko. He is by far the worst player I've ever seen in Inter. I'll never forgive that ugly disgrace of a "football player":dontcare:
My heart still bleeds.

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Inter really needs to solve their problem on the left back position, that´s why they are studiying Ashley Cole and C. Chivu. The midfield isn´t as much problematic as the left side so, I think that´s why they will let Emre go. Wenger is told to be a admire of Emre, and it´s is said that he would love to bring him to Arsenal.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Emre will not go to Arsenal coz they have bought Van Bommal and Hofland

so they wont need a nother midfielder !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts