Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think he can get better, or that he has already reached his peak? Or is he on the decline?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I think he is near or at the top of his game right now...he is playing excellently at Newcastle. I felt if Mancini had given him more of a chance at Inter he could of impacted more.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
definatly. it sort of hindered his career. i have only seen a game or two of him playing for newcastle.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
He will only improve more now, because he has been injured for so long. And been out of the team aswell. With regular playing time and chance to regain his fitness it can only go one way, up. But if he can become a world class player, as his potential was once back in the day, is somehow doubtful.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
he looks VERY determined to improve, and he's not letting his good performances oversize his ego... emre will get better, and ill make a predict. and say hell be our national team captain in a year..

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
Emre is an excellent player and has the talent to be world class but I don't think its going to happen. As far as Emre for the future what you see now is what you're going to get. The injuries certainly don't help.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
He'd be higher on my list of he wasn't so injury prone.

·
Registered
885 Posts
It is only the injuries that held him back. Also, if you put Kaka or Ronaldinho in that 2005-2007 Newcastle team, even they would look bad.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Everybody says Emre is injury prone, do you guys see the way he gets hacked?!?! Emre absolutely embarasses opponents and this pisses them off so much that they do whatever it takes to put him down. Emre is a dangerous player. I enjoy watching him and I can;t wait till he scores 3 past that monkey look-alike tim howard.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Emre's not the only dangerous player in the world to embarrass his opponents. By that logic, every skilled player should be injury-prone ' '

·
Registered
885 Posts
gravesends said:
Everybody says Emre is injury prone, do you guys see the way he gets hacked?!?! Emre absolutely embarasses opponents and this pisses them off so much that they do whatever it takes to put him down. Emre is a dangerous player. I enjoy watching him and I can;t wait till he scores 3 past that monkey look-alike tim howard.
:thumbsup: (I thought I was the only one who observed that here; nice to know that you watch his full games and not just highlights)

F_PC_ENTER said:
Emre's not the only dangerous player in the world to embarrass his opponents. By that logic, every skilled player should be injury-prone ' '
:thmbdown: (I can't refute your post because that reasoning is true but still, it gets a :thmbdown: )

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Emre is a good player who's injury prone and who also like tuncay decided to butcher his career by going to some boktan english team... now he's stuck there getting injured...

If I was Tuncay and Emre had called me trying to convince me to come to england by telling me how great it is, I'd probably laugh so hard that I'd eventually fall over wetting my pants

kendisi sanki bi bok yapti orda da, tuncayyi arayip gel diyo...:howler:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
19-WeFlyHigh-07 said:
......................kendisi sanki bi bok yapti orda da, tuncayyi arayip gel diyo...:howler:
Excluding the big teams in england ---> good post, lol :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts