Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter's turkish midfielder has taken a swipe at his current club which he's due to leave in June.Emre went on to say that when he was offered which team he'd like to join in Italy,he should've chosen Milan.Simply because Inter have no future,This was on www.calciomercato.com.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
He just said the truth, good that he managed to see the lights after 3-4 yrs :D

Emre got skills and talents but he didn't progress at Inter, but then again.. Who does?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
He should have yes. Too bad we didn't trade him for Chamot or something ;)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I read his interview in our local newspaper, he said that now Milan's tiffozi support him more than Inter's (after his mistake in derby) :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I guess he won't be playing in the CL QFs ;) That makes Adriano, Stankovic and Emre out...

Emre to Milan :star:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Sometimes wisdom comes with the age ;)

I'd say Fiori - Emre maybe sounds nice :tongue:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Emre, with his range of passing and playmaking skill, could be an alternative for Pirlo afterall!

Emre can play in seedorf and Kaka's position as well, which would guarantees a lot of playing time for the Turkish.

At the mean time Inter is searching a sucessor for Toldo, I smell that a Emre-Abbiati swap in on the way.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Elephant King said:
Emre, with his range of passing and playmaking skill, could be an alternative for Pirlo afterall!

Emre can play in seedorf and Kaka's position as well, which would guarantees a lot of playing time for the Turkish.

At the mean time Inter is searching a sucessor for Toldo, I smell that a Emre-Abbiati swap in on the way.

The King has spoken :stuckup: :thmbup: :star:

This is probably the secret deal :devil: HIM :devil: and :jester: uno di noi :jester: is working on all along :hopefull:

·
Registered
818 Posts
You know, usually teams try to accumulate talent, however, in Inter's case it's the opposite... maybe it's some form of reverse psychology, who knows.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Anton said:
You know, usually teams try to accumulate talent, however, in Inter's case it's the opposite... maybe it's some form of reverse psychology, who knows.
totally true.
glad Emre has finally seen the light. :smileani:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Anton said:
:D

Yeah , having Emre in Milan would be awesome !! Why is Inter wasting so much talent ??? :confused: Pirlo , Seedorf , Hopefully Emre , ... and thelist is growing :)

·
1st Tier Poster
50,434 Posts
He would suit quite well in our midfield system IMO. He could be a backup to either Kaka or Seedorf and maybe even get the regular place in the first eleven if he proves himself.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Emre Makes Shocking Inter Blast From Goal.com
3/25/2005 2:23:00 PM

Turkish midfielder Emre’s Inter experience appears destined to end at seasons end after he shockingly stated he made a huge mistake by joining the Nerazzurri instead of city rivals AC Milan.
“I should have joined Milan, not Inter. Milan made me an offer as well, but I opted for Inter instead. Now I realize I made a huge mistake as Inter have no future, it can never reach Milan’s levels,” said Emre ahead of the World Cup qualifier between Turkey and Albania.

“I’ll never win anything here at Inter. To make things worse Mancini always plays with the same midfield, he’s to rigid in my opinion,” he added.

Clearly Emre is no longer in Inter’s plans and vice versa.

Beskitas, Roma, and Arsenal appear the three clubs most intentioned to grab his services for next season.

·
Registered
295 Posts
From Inter.it

With regard to declarations made by Emre Belozoglu reported in several of today's Italian newspapers, the midfielder points out: "I am very sorry that I have unintentionally created this problem. In the Turkish to Italian translation of the brief interview I gave from the national team retreat, the sense of my affirmations was changed. What I said wasn't and wasn't meant to be offensive to Inter, its fans, the coach or my teammates. On my return to Italy I will bring documentation to prove that I didn't say anything bad." The club has taken note of Emre Belozoglu's explanation and will examine the documentation on his return to Italy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts