Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guyz i open this forum to discuss about Emre.You see this is not the first time he is playing bad this year the parma match it was catastrophy he always wanted to drible and it didnt work what do u think guyz i say our central midfield without CZ is nothing emre is not the same .Your apinions guyz

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Salas u know dont be rude people are watching and i dont need your words in this forum got it:)
Well ever since Zac came a lot changed but i think everything is O.K:happy:

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
1- Javier Zanetti

2- EMRE

That's all I can say.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Emre is a great player, but he's so freakin inconsistent. At his best he's a wonderboy, but when he plays bad, he's simply diving in every challenge and losing the balls all the time.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
exactly what ive been sayin all along, this kid sucks ass now...at the WC and gala he was a true class player, but all of a sudden when i see him for inter he is ten times worse than the wc emre...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Are peeple still calling him little Maradona or just old plain little Emre or is it something else like little squirt?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Jake said:
Emre is a great player, but he's so freakin inconsistent. At his best he's a wonderboy, but when he plays bad, he's simply diving in every challenge and losing the balls all the time.
almost every player has the kind of problem, I think the more important thing is that Assist when needed and Scored to win and trophy.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
jack goff said:
Well Emre is still better than Cambiasso :D
Thats not hard is it.

I do rate him although he can be very temperamental at times. Still young though so his peak is still some way off.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guyz so if he sucks why the hell our smart coach plays him thats the question i blame the losse to empoli on him he has to keep his temper who does he think hhe is :groan: :fero:

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
koreancrew said:
exactly what ive been sayin all along, this kid sucks ass now...at the WC and gala he was a true class player, but all of a sudden when i see him for inter he is ten times worse than the wc emre...
Well Emre isn't that bad. He still has streaks of the great player that he is at times, but more often than not, he seems rather lost when he is on the pitch. He seems to have no real directive except to hold onto the ball and so something creative with it. Has he lost the spark? I don't know, but i certainly hope not. He is one of the few creative influences left in the club at the moment, and if we're going to salvage anything left from this pathetic season, we're going to need him at his best.

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
inter need to find a way to pull the best out of him, or else arsenal's game play can certainly fix him up :D the way arsenal plays can fit emre at the wc sumwhat, since no real player in that team holds onto the ball and commands the attacks, but the passes jus keep comin...but emre needs sum kind of revampin, ive never seen him play so bad...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
even if the team is playing poor president why is he showing the he is mr power he can shout at the referee who does he think he is am i right.:fero: :nasty:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Emre needs to find a new club. Ever since he joined Inter he has become worse. He is less creative and agressive (chasing the ball) than he was when he played in Galatasaray.
I wonder if Inter are willing to sell him.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts