Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
It's okay! I'm happy for you, genuinely. This will remove Cristian and Selcuk from consideration ALTO-****ING-GETHER.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Weakness? Maybe, but it is also a sign of REASON. And you lack reason a lot these days, both in your management, in iKoot and in your team overall.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Great transfer IMO. We can see RM play with Emre and rule the field. Days where we need more defense Aykut can throw in Topal or throw in Selcuk to ice the game. Days when we want to attack we can play with either Cristian or Salih. Provided that Belhanda is not here. If Belhanda comes, then I'm not sure who is being cut..

At least he is coming without a transfer fee, thats the good part. Otherwise I would have been confused as to why would you let him go for free and pay to get him back

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
If Belhanda Comes then Krasic/Topuz is ****ING CUT FOR GOOD!!!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I think they only started negotiations right? In any case seeing this prick back in the Superlig with his tantrums :yuck:

·
Registered
44,343 Posts

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
4,059 Posts
Not yet. Atlético wants compensation.

I was thinking why the hell would Atletico give him for free? As far as I know he has been a pretty decent back-up and if they can get some money from FB now that they are pretty desperate to get him back they will do it.

Still :palm: they send him for free only to buy him back after 6 months oh aziz.. anything to try pleasing the fans again. I wonder if Aykut even wants him back after their "beef"

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
aziz has been contacting Ersun Yanal behind everyone's backs. Halil Unal and Aziz got into a heated argument a week ago during a night out with a bunch of other club presidents. Halil apparently went off on Aziz because they are working to get Ersun Yanal at the end of the year to replace Aykut. Leave it to Aziz to do this kind of shit too, this guy is lucky to be out of jail yet his dirty tricks never end. It's fukkin sickening me to the point I want him to just have a real heart attack this time and die.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Nope, never read any news from fotomac, have never visited their site once. Fanatik I go in to see the funny pictures they post but their stories are bullshit majority of the time so I would never bring it here.

This is from people that were at the restaurant with these guys. Twitter is a wonderful thing especially when you have family of board members with accounts that tend to spill the beans at times.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts