Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has been empty since my last post almost 8 hours ago... :yawn:
Nobody likes us anymore...
So much for the most supported football club in the world :glasses:
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,526 Posts
yeah, its pretty much cleared out since Arsenal became champions....but XT has always been more of a Serie A and La Liga forum to be honest. When I joined there was only 4 of us....things are better since then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Plus if I may, I prefer posting in a open Forum than in a Milan only Forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
Well Sheva is a monster!

Thats my opinion!;):D

I hope that some of the posters who used to post here before frequent the site a bit more regularly and it would certainly help if they also put in their input while browsing through!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
i guess im one of the guilty ones really.........i've been really really busy lately........but it looks like our luck on the pitch is changing, and hopefully that will bring back some posters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,578 Posts
this is the first time in 2 weeks ive found time to comfortabley browse the net, so i admit, ive been a bit busy for XT lately...

dont have too much to say really; the team is finally taking shape...were playing good football...fergie seems to be really focused, the team is gelling, secured entry to the next round CL, and having won again WBA today, are poised to carry on winning through this 'easy' string of fixtures coming up...

as ever, i remain optimistic and im not too sure about silverware this season, but i believe this team has got what it takes to be successful..

ill prob start posting regularly in several weeks time...

is jern still about?? stupid question, of course he is...probably sets his fone to remind himself to post here every 20 minutes... :tongue:

is he still a ******* ****** ... again, stupid question :tongue: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Shaf said:
Well Sheva is a monster!

Thats my opinion!;):D

I hope that some of the posters who used to post here before frequent the site a bit more regularly and it would certainly help if they also put in their input while browsing through!:D
:thmbup:

P.S. Crespo is strating to score too ;)

P.P.S. You lot won 3-0 nothing today on the road :dazed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,782 Posts
puhhlease.. we have poster boy now.. we're most famous club now.. wanna take him back.. i dont want him anymore
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nikhil_realdeal said:
puhhlease.. we have poster boy now.. we're most famous club now.. wanna take him back.. i dont want him anymore
We are still the most supported club in the world. And for your kind offer of Poster Boy back, no thanks, we have got (Cristiano) Ronaldo. :finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
Wenger seems to have had a sudden fetish for the poster Boy cause I cannot imagine anybody buying him for footballing reasons!:pp

Or is that just the usual Spanish media crap!?!?:D
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
*OZ* said:
is jern still about?? stupid question, of course he is...probably sets his fone to remind himself to post here every 20 minutes... :tongue:

is he still a ******* ****** ... again, stupid question :tongue: :D

yes i am still all them asterisks/stars :thmbup:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Shaf said:
Wenger seems to have had a sudden fetish for the poster Boy cause I cannot imagine anybody buying him for footballing reasons!:pp

Or is that just the usual Spanish media crap!?!?:D

Shaf, there is more chance of Wenger signing you than Beckham, because it is essential that wide midfielders have pace in our game, i am imagining that you can't be slower than Beckham, if you are you are well out of shape.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
*OZ* said:
is he still a ******* ****** ... again, stupid question :tongue: :D
i dont know wat a ******* ****** is, but i can quite confidently say, yes he still is!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Shaf, there is more chance of Wenger signing you than Beckham, because it is essential that wide midfielders have pace in our game, i am imagining that you can't be slower than Beckham, if you are you are well out of shape.
I can atleast confidently say that I have a brain that functions which cannot be said for certain about Becks!:pp
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,526 Posts
kingkobra83 said:
i dont know wat a ******* ****** is, but i can quite confidently say, yes he still is!!!
be kind, Jern is still recovering from seeing an average outfit of scallies twock 3 points from his soft southern shower of Shandy quaffers;)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top