Attaccanti

20. BUDAN
32. CORRADI
9. LUCARELLI
10. MORFEO
83. REGINALDO

Indisponibili: Coly, Pisanu

Squalificati: nessuno

Diffidati: Castellini, Cigarini, Coly, Gasbarroni, Morfeo, Paci, Pavarini, Pisanu, Reginaldo, Rossi, D. Zenoni

- - -

Look at our attack, we should win this one with everybody healty!:smileani:

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I would like to see a Cigarini, Morrone, Mariga midfield trio with Gasba playing behind Budan and Lucabelly.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
They'll bottle it

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I'm fully expecting us to get raped tomorrow, more-so than ever before this season, which is why we're going to win.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I hope a few diffidati players get booked tomorrow, so they miss the juve game..... we need all our players for the home games which are all winable

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Vald and the rest, keep an eye out for the Marchiso and Dessena battle. Apparently Dessena is way better then Marchiso and Aquilani-esque player Juve should buy, according to a poster in the Juve forum (who isnt aware of that Dessena is a bench player in a relegation candidate).

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Vald and the rest, keep an eye out for the Marchiso and Dessena battle. Apparently Dessena is way better then Marchiso and Aquilani-esque player Juve should buy, according to a poster in the Juve forum (who isnt aware of that Dessena is a bench player in a relegation candidate).
Yeah, I read that earlier and I thought "Is he serious?". When I reached the point where he said Dessena's been our best player for the last 2 seasons I actually burst out laughing.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I doubt we'll get to see that duel since dessena most likely won't even start and if he is lucky enough he'll get 15 minutes of playing time :pp. And that comparison was pretty ridicilous, I've read worse so I won't say it's the worst but it's bad enough :D

And I also hope as Solo, that some important players gets carded so they won't play against juve (as if we'd have a chance). We need them against opposition we actually can win.

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Yeah, I read that earlier and I thought "Is he serious?". When I reached the point where he said Dessena's been our best player for the last 2 seasons I actually burst out laughing.
I even told him to come to this forum to get a dose of reality.

I know the feeling, its the same with us and Palladino. Some outsiders who hardly ever watch our games say Palladino is the bomb and better then this or that, when he is totally useless on the pitch every time and major dissapointed for two seasons straight. Juve fans keep correcting them, but they dont watch and just go by the old hype on Palla still.

Exactly the same with Dessena with this poster. I got from that poster Dessena is just a image in his head for him, he heard Parma has a promising midfielder and invisioned how awesome he is (to the point of being wrong the type of player he is, said Aquilani when Dessena is a Perrotta) due to some redundant shallow hype. While in reality Dessena is nothing special in performance, and is frigging benched for how useless and average he has been when he starts. This Dessena is apparently Juve starting quality, Parma's best player for two years and Aquilani-esque, when in realit he is benched most of the time (no offense to Parma, but how awesome can one be when one is benched in a relegation candidate?).

In essence, the fans ourselves wouldnt love anything more then those who dont watch and hype our players to be right, but sadly the reality is far from it, and heavy dose of reality check is needed.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EMPOLI (4 4 2) - 23. Balli; 46. Raggi, 16. Marzoratti, 2. Piccolo, 7. Tosto; 21. Giovinco, 8. Marianini, 32. Budel, 6. Abate; 11. Saudati (V.Cap.), 10. Vannucchi (Cap.)
All. Cagni
A disposizione: 1. Bassi; 15. Vanigli, 5. Moro, 14. Adani, 27. Volpato, 77. Antonini, 18. Giacomazzi

PARMA (3 4 3) - 5. Bucci (V. Cap.); 28. Paci, 24. Couto, 19. Falcone (Cap.); 23. Dessena, 4. Morrone, 21. Cigarini, 7. Castellini; 18. Gasbarroni, 9. Lucarelli, 20. Budan
All. Cuper
A disposizione: 99. Pavarini; 2. Zenoni, 6. Antonelli, 17. Mariga, 10. Morfeo, 83. Reginaldo, 32. Corradi

We start with a 3-4-3! This means that Morfeo will enter the pitch during the second half...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
That is the kind of formation i like to see if we want to win games. None of this defensive stuff. We need a win and we are going to play for a win.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
3-4-3? Oh dear..
Couto and Falcone in a three man defence is suicide.
The oldies can make a good game togheter if they put their mind to it, like against Milan, twice. I hope Morfeo gets some playing time. He likes to play against Empoli.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
We are still playing 4-4-2 surely, with a defence of:
Paci-----Couto--Falcone----Castellini

WE WILL WIN!!!!!

1 - 20 of 140 Posts