Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Think he must have upset Wenger somewhere along the line to be cruelly exposed like he was pushed further forward.

Now he is back to his rightful place and looking much more comfortable with life.

Don't pull too many more of those Wenger.

It was a case of needs must to be fair but we could have done without Wenger waxing lyrical over his new attacking talent on the wing.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
He was fvck all in the FA Cup Semi Final, no discipline at all. I don't know if Garrincha's spirit will ever return in Eboue.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes he was responsible for us losing to Chelsea, Silvestre and Fabianski get off scot-free, and Sagna hasn't made a mistake all season has he?

:rollani: :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Fabianski was terrible. Poor judgement with the high header, then unable to deal with Anelka's long shot. I nearly threw up. Almunia in goal any day. At least with Almunia, he doesn't make the attackers look like gods.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Stick to the topic :pp

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
He is improving as a player now and really maturing. Very quick, works very hard, very strong in the tackle and he has become quite a good crosser of the ball. Still works needs to be done tactically, technically and he needs to improve his consistency.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Eboue was judged as a midfielder because Wenger told us he was one and picked him consistently in that position. By and large he was awful in that position. Not too many doubted him playing in his rightful RB position.

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
Eboue is a better CM than those two too lol. :howler:
:howler:

Lol you must have short memories. Eboue was rank on the wings full stop.

Comparing shit with shit does boost him up though I suppose in that certain position.
Yes he was poor, and yes it does make him look good when you compare him to average footballers like those two.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts