Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I swear that I will never bow to the devil and put his scaly pecker down my gullet. I will never be a mean spirited corporate worshipping devil pecker swallowing pecker swallower.

I will never become a corporate slave of Arsenal and large corporations.

i will never call Arsenal's new stadium by a commercial abomination of a name.

i will always think of it as Ashburton Grove, talk about it as Ashburton Grove, refer to it to some third party as Ashburton Grove, and spread the word to fellow fans that it is Ashburton Grove.
I will never lower my standards and become a corporate slave.
I will NEVER call it Emirates stadium.

What will you call it?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
can you edit your post Mojo, we don't allow swear words on Xtra-time.? ;)

of course everyone will call it Ashburton or the Arsenal, only some media will call it by the swear word.

even the London Evening Standard calls it Ashburton Grove because they know the score, national media will be different though.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
ILA, I have no problem with Arsenal selling the naming rights for the new stadia.

The thing is people were predicting that to happen at United and you have been proven wrong.

·
63,337 Posts
Red Bed said:
The thing is people were predicting that to happen at United and you have been proven wrong.
who was predicting that? I don't think you would be able to get any firm to pay a decent whack to rename a stadium that has always been called Old Trafford, it just wouldn't work.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Red Bed The thing is people were predicting that to happen at United and you have been proven wrong.[/QUOTE said:
manure hardly holds the monopoly on virtue. They prostituted their footy club BIG time and their CEO left them when the bigger money came calling. Peter Kenyon the ****.

I sure hope the Arsenal doesn't end up like that lot.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
mojo78 said:
manure hardly holds the monopoly on virtue. They prostituted their footy club BIG time and their CEO left them when the bigger money came calling. Peter Kenyon the ****.

I sure hope the Arsenal doesn't end up like that lot.
Yes, I am sure you don't wanna become the 2nd richest club in the world with a world record sponsorship deal, £3 mill in gate receipts per home game etc.

:rolleyes:

And dont bother replying, i'm not up for a slanging match, I have said what I have to say.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Seriously how the feck does that mojo guy still get to post on these forums, after the sadistic crap he posted about the munich disaster.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
mojo - that isn't funny at all. Banter is alright but not low shots like that.

Don't disrespect the dead.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
mojo78 said:
you are now in the arsenal forum and i still wish your team the luck they deserve while travelling by plane.
That's sickening.

How low can you get, this isn't the first time this has happened.

I will report this post. :thmbdown:

·
63,337 Posts
mojo, sort your life out. :nono:

Munich was a tragedy, it has nothing to do with scoring points in club squabbles, because everyone who loved football shares that grief.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts