Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emirates Stadium - Latest pictures from the site

The Emirates Stadium is progressing very quickly. Arsenal.com's picture special shows the latest developments at the site.

These pictures were taken on Wednesday, January 26.

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?...rates+Stadium+-+Latest+pictures+from+the+site

--------------------------------------------------------------

very nice ..i think it will be the best in england ..

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
We need this Stadium, not because Highbury is a poor arena, no, only because we need some positive energy in these a bit hard times...

My only wish right now is that Reyes will be one of the players playing there...

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Wakky said:
My only wish right now is that Reyes will be one of the players playing there...
If we believe the papers then Cole, Vieira, Reyes and maybe even Henry won't be playing there. :rolleyes: it's all rubbish.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
khimik said:
If we believe the papers then Cole, Vieira, Reyes and maybe even Henry won't be playing there. :rolleyes: it's all rubbish.
Don't believe the papers, it's all bullshit. why would they leave your successful side?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Well ... Reyes is finding it hard to settle down. It can happen as he is young and the pressure is there. Players vary and their characteristics vary. While Fabregas seems to be well settled, the same cannot be said about Reyes.

Cole was loyal to attend the meeting set up by Zahavi chaired by the TAPPING KING aka Kenyon. :yuck:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Haroon said:
Well ... Reyes is finding it hard to settle down. It can happen as he is young and the pressure is there. Players vary and their characteristics vary. While Fabregas seems to be well settled, the same cannot be said about Reyes.
It was slightly different to Cesc. Sure, he was younger than Reyes was, but Cesc was living (and still is AFAIK) with two of his team mates while he settling in. He also didn't have the pressure of being the club's record signing, and Cesc has very little expectations of him at the moment whereas Reyes is supposed to be one of the leaders into Ashburton Grove.

I think if Reyes can grab a goal against Palace his form will really come back. He's been looking more and more like the Jose of earlier this season as the weeks have gone by. He just needs some confidence.

Cole was loyal to attend the meeting set up by Zahavi chaired by the TAPPING KING aka Kenyon. :yuck:
Kenyon's such a little scummer he avoided attending a UEFA function yesterday in fear of David Dein confronting him about it.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
The work is being done very very fast I must say..... *impressed*. Definitely most good-looking stadium at the moment...

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Haroon said:

I wouldn't say that Cole is disloyal for meeting Kenyon. He is a professional and he has right to know how high he is rated. He just wanted to know how is his price. It's normal thing, only the method and I don't think he was guilty at the first place. Well, everyone would do the same thing, including me. If there's someone interested on your skill, of course you want to know how much they willingly to pay you and what are the priviledges you can got. Take it or not is another issue.

And about Reyes, what can I say. If he is really homesick and feel not settled already, than I would say he is unprofessional and not like we expected, which in fact he is NOT. Haven't we given him chances ? Well...we gave him all the time. He is a 21 years old player and a long term investment, I am sure you know what I mean.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Looking good.

I still think the deisgn could have been a bit better.

I like Bayern's new stadium alot, something like that.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
even if you like the look of bayerns stadium mate they will definitely have a problem with the quality of the playing surface due to very poor ventilation!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts