Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emir please once again, watch your brain before delete and delete someone opinion in this forum, i wonder, you are really a good and real fans of lazio like you always said to all of fans of lazio here???????? if you are the real fans think twice about your action to delete and close reply!!!!!!!!

i love lazio

E

·
0 Posts
I don´t know what you are talking about! The only post I deleted in last two-three days was Michels :)
Maybe it was Mattias or Jan who deleted your post. It doesn´t really matter, that doesn´t give you the right to be that angry. The guys are doing their jobs.

FORZA LAZIO

[This message has been edited by Emir (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
Registered
555 Posts
I haven't deleted or closed anything for weeks.... and that is good, because it means that the forum is going on well.

I think Lazindo is talking about Michel's post that was deleted in some topic we had a couple of days ago, and that later was closed.

I actually can't understand why this is something we are still talking about.
If we need to explain it again, Emir and I have to delete posts that could be offending someone or that are written in another language because we don't know what it means. (in this case Dutch) !

I don't think there is much to explain or to discuss about it, this is how it is. If someone is not happy about it please reply and give us your opinions !

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

------------------
S.S. LAZIO
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Mattias, it wasn't Lazindo, but Lazindo17 ;) ;) ..... so don't misunderstood, as long you guys (the moderators) do the right things, I'll be behind you ....
For Michels' case, I don't want to say anything, since all of you have been great for me (Lazia, Mattias, Michel, and Emir of course)... but one thing: We need to be more understand to each other, that's why we won't get any misunderstanding again ....

Forza Lazio !!!

ps: Mattias, thank's a lot for the pictures :) :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Please, let's just end this. It's pointless!
It was closed on Monday and after that it has been discussed over and over again. Just ask Emir and Michel! They both have had enough of it! ;)

Besides, Lazindo17, you didn't even post (at) that topic.... You didn't have anything to do with it, so why do you care?
Stop dawdling and just post a new topic. A realistic one, which concerns LAZIO please!

A Roma solo la Lazio!

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Got any more Anna Falchi? :) :)

I was just upset that Emir didnt get the irony in my post, and deleted it that easily, ( did you know how long I had to think about that reply of mine? :) )
Just forget about it, and move on, just like I am doing!

D

·
0 Posts
I find the topic Lazio Merda offensive.
For non Italians it means Lazio ****.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I could find the topic LM offensive if me finding it useless would not win over it. I still don't know why people go over to other fan's forums and try to tell them their club "did not deserve, bla bla, for this and that reason, bloek bloek". That's lowest of low in my book.

Still I really love (not in the George Michael way :) ) raging back by Svennis, when idiots occur. Really argumentative, in depth raging, fine stuff :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
This is just my opinion, about the language thing.
Emir, you said that the posts should be 100% in English. While Mattias once said that the posts should be mostly in English.
Actually, what I think is as long as the posts are MainlY in English - even 60%, for example- that should already be acceptable. Although it's better to have it as 'English' as possible so that more people will understand it, actually sometimes the non-English words also add some color to this forum. (as long as it's not so often! Then all of us may get lost ;) ) I think even to some of us we've learnt new vocab/quotations e.g. 'Lazio e Basta'... :)
What I think most people would object to is when those non-English words are curse words. Or when the post is MostlY in non-English! (Or when the posts are totally in non-English, someone would ask for a translation...)
So I'd like to suggest a few things:
1) for posts containing non-English words, as long as it's not offensive or at least there's still meanings in the English part of the post, perhaps the moderators should still tolerate it...
2) if someone writes a totally non-English post, please be kind enough to give the translation...or at least a glimpse of what the post is all about? :)
3) if there are some offensive posts in non-English that the moderators don't understand, I think any of us in the forum who understand can help the moderators by notifying them - through e-mail perhaps?
Well, those are just my suggestions. Thx before, Emir and Mattias! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts