Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

"The strength of my Fiorentina will be the strength of the players, but above all will be the strength of the people. This club has come up from C-2 thanks to the push of the people who bought the season tickets, supporters and people of Firenze. And the people are showing that they deserve serie A: now the team and me must show to deserve it too. If everything will follow the people, our route will be less difficult".
"I am an instinctive coach: I get angry during the match, I scream, maybe players don't love me. After the match everything finishes cause the score cannot change any more. If something can help to win, then I will do it".

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
that usual blablabla.. ;)

Probable formation next weekend:

3-4-1-2

Cejas

Bacis, Lucarelli, Delli Carri

Maggio, Di Livio, Piangerelli, Camorani

Fontana

Vryzas (Fantini), Riganò

Many changes (to good in my opinion).
Fontana is the fantasista, in same role as in Ascoli (8 goals in 19 matches this season, 0 in Fiorentina so far). Only 3 defenders, we have to remember we don't have many options at the moment because both Vialli and Manfredini are banned because of the red cards last weekend.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
We FIORENTINA always have the tradition to play 3-4-1-2 system. :D

and we used to play like that. IF only TRAP realize it. we would have been top of seria A now:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts