Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually the home side wins the derby. But the last year they won both matches 2-1 and closed us doors to Champions league. Bologna is the 3 most f**king team in Serie A after Lazio and Juve. It's a team I always want to beat. Even though they play very interesting football nowadays they'll be hammered by Parma, the revenge is needed.

Nakata and Signori (back after injury) helped Bologna to play much better football but Beppe is injured again and also Zancchi is banned. On the other hand Parma will be without Adriano, Filippini, Bonera etc.

Comando contro Rossoblu:

Frey - Castellini, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Junior (Seric) - Barone, Donadel - Marchionni, Morfeo, Bresciano - Gilardino

I'd like to see Rosina on the left wing and Bresciano instead of Donadel if we were in difficulties. We haven't much to shock them with. Maybe Eliakwu is there to shine in his debut?

Bologna:

Pagliuca - Zaccardo, Natali, Juarez, Moretti - Nervo, Nakata, Colucci, Bellucci - Locatelli - Tare

Incredible Locatelli doesn't usually play but he's there again to play against Parma, that bastard is always great against us. Pagliuca in a very good form. But...

We will eat them alive!!!

:strong: :strong: :strong: FORZA PARMA :strong: :strong: :strong:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parma - Bologna/Modena/Piacenza are all Emilia derbies IMO. If I'm wrong it's not my fault anyway.

Any player who has scored against Parma in derby is a bastard. Even Tosto from Napoli (ex-Piacenza) is a bastard forever.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Elimia Romagna = Parma, Piacenza, Modena, Bologna ( Rimini,Ravenna....)

Elimia= Parma and Piacenza
Romagna = Modena and Bologna

so the real derby of Emilia is Parma-Piacenza

but u're not wrong because all people said Parma-Bologna or Modena-Parma...... are derby d'emilia...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
This is the perfect match to see where the team is psychologically and how well they will put the weeks transfers behind them and move on. :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Players called-up

Goalkeepers: Amelia, Frey

Defenders: Benarrivo, Camara, Cannavaro, Castellini, Ferrari, Oyola, Junior, Seric

Midfielders: Barone, Bresciano, Donadel, Marchionni, Morfeo, Rosina

Strikers: Carbone, Eliakwu, Gilardino, Sorrentino

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Märco said:
Players called-up

Goalkeepers: Amelia, Frey

Defenders: Benarrivo, Camara, Cannavaro, Castellini, Ferrari, Oyola, Junior, Seric

Midfielders: Barone, Bresciano, Donadel, Marchionni, Morfeo, Rosina

Strikers: Carbone, Eliakwu, Gilardino, Sorrentino
Looks like Zicu isn't ready...:D

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
My team for tomorrow:

Frey

Castellini - Cannavaro - Ferrari - Seric

Barone - Donadel

Marchionni - Bresciano - Rosina

Gilardino

Morfeo is not fit accoring to Football Italia, so I would put Rosina on the left and Bresciano central. Later I would try Eliakwu...

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Morfeo isn't ready? That means Carbone will be our trequartista. The version with Rosina would be great but Prandelli will decide for Benny IMO.

Oh yes, I can't wait Eliakwu' debut as well. Even though I didn't want him...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
YEAH LETS GET EXCITED ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS AN INTER PLAYER AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF HAS NEVER EVEN PLAYED A SERIE A GAME BEFORE! YAY!:rollani:

Nakata hat-trick coming up:groan:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
cam said:
YEAH LETS GET EXCITED ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS AN INTER PLAYER AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF HAS NEVER EVEN PLAYED A SERIE A GAME BEFORE! YAY!:rollani:

Nakata hat-trick coming up:groan:
I have read that the option we have on Eliakwu is kind of the one we hand on Adriano. What a bunch of clowns!:tongue:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cam said:
Cam,

1. We have an option to sign Eliakwu.
2. Although Eliakwu is unexperienced and a bit wild (I didn't want him coz we already had Rosina.) he has a huge talent. And players like he's are pretty exciting.
3. He's not ours but who is? Any big team can come and buy anybody anyway.

FORZA PARMA!!!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Märco said:
Cam,

1. We have an option to sign Eliakwu.
2. Although Eliakwu is unexperienced and a bit wild (I didn't want him coz we already had Rosina.) he has a huge talent. And players like he's are pretty exciting.
3. He's not ours but who is? Any big team can come and buy anybody anyway.

FORZA PARMA!!!
The option we have on Eliakwu is like the one we had on Adriano. IF he is to be a succes he is going to move!:(

1 - 20 of 148 Posts