Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys all of you seem to have missed this but Emerson is transfered to Atletico in exchange for Jesus Munoz and some money.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Well, I didn't miss it ;). At least the Depor forum is more of a place of discussion, not news :).
What do you think of the transfer as an Atlético fan?

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be true I don't know how to react. I felt Jesus, who is going to be swapped in this deal ,was never given a fair treatment.He worked hard to earn a place,but never got into the good books of Aragones. The thing I like about Emerson is his workrate and now just hope he palys well.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
The swap deal isn't that sure yet, I think that there is still a possibility of Jesus staying and just the cash amount rising.

But Emerson was one of La Liga's best midfielders 2 seasons ago, the drop of form last season was pretty surprising. Hopefully he can do better at Atlético, but not too good :D. Good that he could stay in La Liga.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think Emerson could be a nice reinforcement for our midfield but his performance is lacking lately. We'll see if he fits into Luis's team...we still have good midfielders: Movilla, Nagore, and the attacking midfielder we expect to buy, possibly Riquelme..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts