Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help from some people who know about Italian football and its history. I'm writing a paper about the Italian football and its strong links to corruption, politics, mafia, and clubs. I know that there are clubs which have historically been closely linked to particular political ideologies. I need to know about ultras groups and what political stance they have. Which teams represent what political party, and social class. I know its a good amount to ask but it would help ALOT if i could get information, and background since non of the websites I found are completely straight foward so I thought the best people to ask are the fans who support these clubs

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
^What he said. Great book.^

Alot of that history is just that though, history. Nowadays in Italy there is alot less political/social class affiliation (with the exception of a few clubs - Livorno for example) than there was. IIRC ToniSamp posted an interesting chart/map with all that info though.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i`ve an interest to know more about such information of the italian clubs .

so please post here any links for articles , sites .. etc regarding to this subject . :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts