1 - 20 of 72 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi friends,
do u wanna see Balic in Real squad?
what do u think of him?
actually he is a very talented player but couldnt act out last year bcs of unfortunate injury.
and cld u tell me Spanish media news abt him?is he returning to Fener or not?
and lastly wish u luck and alot of goals against boosted GS in european super cup final..SMASH THEM!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hi revivo
welcome to the real madrid board.
Last I read (which was a while back) he wanted to stay put at RM but Sanz wanted to transfer him.
He did state that he had gotten offers from Turkish clubs. I think Fener might have been one.
Since perez seems to have won the presidency of real madrid, your guess is as good as mine.

As to what I think of him. I can't say much about him because I haven't seen him play much, partly due to injuries. I'm sure he is a fine player. He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We look forward to kicking GS ass :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess balic wouldnt move we bught him for 15million and i dont think fener will offer even 25% of that it will be major loss in the financial department.

dont worry revivo we will kick their A S S the score will be about 3-1 or 4-1 with jardel scoring one and for us it is quite unpredictable who will score.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
It will not be that easy to beat Galatasaray.

They now have a new option to fighting lack of team work which shows up in pre-season matches.

they now have genuine STAR-POWER up front and STAR-POWER can win many game on its own just ask INTER.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
If by star you mean Mario Jardel,I doubt Mario Jardel would have scored 30 goals on any season if he had played in Spain. I doubt he would be a major problem unless Real Madrid shows up half a sleep. RM can handle GS with no problem.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i couldnt have agree with you more furiablanca you r the man

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
HAHA....thx Inter that you just help us to get Sukur from them, and what STAR-POWER did they leave now?????:D

Anyway, I don't think it's a SURE win, because we must consider one thing: "Will Real really take it serious?"

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Real will take it seriously. The super cup is one of the cups missing in the trophy room :(
I think they do have more star-power with Jardel than with Zukur. Unfortunately GS is going to find out that Jardel has been padding his stats in Portugal :D

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Real Madrid will hammer Galatasary. I hope Galatasary will not expect to get as far in the cl as they did in the UEFA cup because the cl is a real championship for TOP teams. Galatasary shocked Europe enough by beating Milan(big embarassment) and winning the UEFA cup but don't expect that to happen again.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SURE U HAMMER GALATASARAY?
i dont thinkl so pals.we are strong team than last year with super forward and defense.u will see JARDEL soon dont worry.u know who jardel is.u cant guarantee the cup cause u gotta fight and win.dont think spanish league is so tough.u r he worst after italy and english

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Aren't you overlooking something!?!
How will Jardel adapt to your team? I don't think that's a given. Jardel is overrated!!:mad:
Your team will end up being about as good as it was last year with Hakan Zukur. Not an upgrade with Jardel.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jardel did well in porto because he had all quality players playing with him but at galatasarray his expected strike partner boksic has gone AWOL wit the fear of REAL MADRID.
:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
When does this game take place?
I hope Galatasary lose, they are way too overconfident especially now that they have Jardel( he isn't that good).

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
It's in August 25th in Monaco.

IL TORO, you can't say that the ChL top goalscorer is not that good! He is very effective and that's his job really: to score.

It doesn't mean that he's unstoppable though. We'll hammer them.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sure we will beat u and see how jardel kicks raul's ass.u will understand jardel that time pals.get ready for the show just 1 month left

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
carlitos and squizzy in you 2 i see frustrated and despo guys who know that their team will lose but are putting up false dreams
:D:D:D:D:D:D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i wouldnt be so sure we ll see who ll kick ass hagi and emre can feed jardel.real doesnt have a great midfield and defrnce.offence ok but ur defence sucks especially hierro what a slow man i laugh when i see him in the natioanal squad

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.