Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May I offer you a warm welcome to the LFC forum. One thing is for sure, you've certainly stirred up the forum today ! :)
I for one welcome your stark contrast in views to my own, it makes for a much more lively debate!

Razor

X

·
0 Posts
looks like since yr coming here..u have kinda woken us all! ;) ;)
yeah nice to have another red fan amongst us!

anyway looks like we don't really have lots of girls here..do we!?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Ya right... this is exciting... I need a lot of feeding from you all coz I live in a country where rugby is everything. Tomorrow night will be the Super 12 final between Crusaders and Brumbies... hahaha.... This is exciting aye?
Finally, our posts are over Man U's...
Keep it up everyone, Xax, LFCNet and Elizabeth! We are for the Reds and you'll never walk alone....

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geeez, Lizzy, you come in, in such a storm yesterday, but nothing so far today? :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Read all the posts that she did recently, and she is a rookie. She came in with a blaze of glory but now nothing.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Arthro Enas who do you support in the super 12 and where you from?Im from Pretoria in SA and support the Bulls.We did quite bad but hey the best player in the world was injured(Joost).

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Hi Paulo,
I am living in Christchurch, New Zealand. So who do you think I will support? Of course Crusaders, Canterbury.
Mmm... Is this rugby forum welcomed?

hahahaha...........

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
hmm not sure, but while we're on the subject, I was in London at the weekend for the European Cup final. Munster lost, so it was a pain in the hole. 68,000 crowd, approx 40,000 of which were Irish. Party time either way. Tonight I'm off to see Ireland v Scotland (footy not rugby). 10,000 of the Tartan Army are in town and its only a friendly match.

·
THE
13,983 Posts
I just love Tartan Army :)
But you scared the little Lizzy off :(, it would of been fun to have more females beside Talya and myself here.
PS Could it be that she is the ManU fan and all she wanted to mess around with you? :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Cograts Arthro.
They sould have a world club cup as well it will be funny how the Southern Rugby teams would thump these European clubs.
next year the Bulls will win the NZ domination on the super 12 is over and i know the bulls will take it.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kat, she seemed to have too mutch knolwedge of LFC to be a man U fan! :)

But I'v been wrong before! :(

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Scared HER away, after she came on here I hid in the cupboard and cried myself to sleep. I still have nightmares about her tea leaves, wonder what she is up to though.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Thanks a lot. Well, we have to wait and see. but first I have to support England first, as I wish them good luck in Euro 2000. You'll never walk alone, Fowler, Owen, Gerard and Heskey!!!!!!! You all are the best!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts